Strawberry Blonde [Fluff] (Scarian)

this took far too long to write and im not sure if i like it or not

UHMMM yeah i know this oneshot is like only 50% accurate to the song 

SO YEAH THIS IS MY FIRst attempt at a songfic

the song is Strawberry Blonde by Mitski

TWs:
- Scarian (Goodtimeswithscar x Grian)

ENJOY!!

The scarred elf sits in a field, the grasses and wildflowers swaying with the breeze. He relaxes next to another. A winged person with strawberry-blonde hair and a red sweater.

Unable to sit still any longer, the avian rises, smiles to his elven companion, and begins to run through the grassy fields, no particular destination in mind. Just following the urge to run.

I love everybody because I love you

When you stood up, walked away barefoot

And the grass where you lay left a bed in your shape

I looked over it and I ached.

The elf watches as the avian's shape becomes smaller the farther away he runs. He looks to his left where the blonde used to lay, a now flattened out portion of grass. Refocusing his gaze on the other, he longs for his company again.

You see, the elf deeply loves the avian. But even if they do spend a lot of time together like this, the elf can never be sure if the avian feels the same way. But the elf wants more than their small get-togethers. He wants to spend every waking moment with the other.

I love everybody because I love you

I don't need the city and I don't need proof

All I need, darling, is a life in your shape

I picture it, soft, and I ache

Look at you, strawberry blonde

As the blonde changes the course of his path to return to the scarred man, he watches intently until the avian is in hearing range, at which point he stops to call for the elf.

The blonde sticks his hand out towards the scarred elf, silently asking him to join. Rising from his own position, he slowly takes the other's hand, and the two start swinging hands while walking through the fields.

They stroll through the semi-tall grasses and wildflowers, fingers laced, listening to the sounds of the bees and the wind that sways the plants, simply enjoying the aura created by the setting sun. But that's not all that the elf thinks about, since the blonde next to him has effortlessly grasped his constant attention. With his strawberry blonde, fluffy hair, beautifully colored feathers, and pretty face, what's not to love? He turns his head towards the other, meeting his delightful eyes, unable to peel his gaze away.

Look at you, strawberry blonde

Fields rolling on

I love it when you call my name

Can you hear the bumblebees swarm

Watching your arm

I love it when you look my way

The scarred elf unlaces his fingers from the other and moves his hand to his cheek, shifting the other one to hold him from behind and pull him in slightly closer.

Look at you, strawberry blonde

Fields rolling on

I love it when you call my name

Can you hear the bumblebees swarm?

Watching your arm

I love it when you look my way

The two's faces come closer together, neither taking their gaze away from the other's eyes. The avian snakes his hands around the taller elf's shoulders, locking them together behind his neck as he leans in closer.

Before long, the distance between them is closed as their lips meet softly, their eyes closing.

Look at you, strawberry blonde

Fields rolling on

I love it when you call my name

Can you hear the bumblebees swarm?

Watching your arm

I love it when you look my way

As they pull away for a breath, their eyes meet again, and before they return to their kiss, they share a look of knowledge. Of care. Of love.

I'm here. And I love you.

607 words

HELLOOOOOO so i have no idea what else to write

im hoping i can churn out another oneshot this week maybe?? ;-;

this is ass i know i need motivationnnnnNNNNNNNNn