Food Struggles [Angst/Comfort] S9

HEYYYY LATE NIGHT SUNDAY ANGSTTTTT GATHER ROUNDDDDD
though there's a lot of description and buildup to the actual angst so....

so this one took me like six hours to write in total-  (can you tell it's going to be long?) (help me it's nearly 4k words)

as always, please read the trigger warnings and tysm for your support! <3

TWs:
- anorexia
- self-deprecating thoughts
- non-physical force-feeding
- crying

i will say beforehand i kind of went above and beyond with descriptions, so you visual readers are getting some tasty snacks tonight :P

The avian walks out of his base, spreading his wings and soaking in the sunlight. He feels his colorful feathers warm up, enjoying the gentle heat of the sun.

Grian opens his eyes. He enjoys the scenery for a bit more before going back into his base. Walking over towards the conjunction between his kitchen and living room area, the blonde takes a look at his hanging calendar, seeing that today is the event Xisuma and Keralis had been planning.

The two of them had built a log cabin a respectful distance from anyone's builds in a snowy biome, and had invited all of the Hermits over for a break during the holiday season. The plan is for them all to live in the cabin for 2-3 weeks, just enjoying themselves and taking some pressure away. Grian approached Keralis a few days ago to ask if he needed any help with anything, to which he just asked the avian to bring some food if he could.

Walking over to his fridge, the blonde takes out some foods he had prepared. Platters of baked potatoes, golden carrots, glow and sweet berries, and some melons sit on his table, ready to be taken to the cabin.

Grian quickly runs back to his bedroom to grab his bag before putting the food in his inventory and exiting his base. He spreads his colorful wings, carefully jumping off the side of his bridge and gliding until he finds an updraft and gains height. Once he's at the right altitude, the avian begins his flight to the cabin, looking at the coordinates he was given.

After 15 minutes of flying, the rather large spruce cabin comes into render, the smoke spewing out of the chimney seeming very inviting in the cold of winter.

The blonde gracefully lands on the front porch and knocks on the door. A few seconds later, it swings open and Grian meets the happy face of Keralis, who invites him in with a smile.

"Hey there, Brian," Keralis says. "So glad you could make it early! Come inside, it's cold out there."

"Yeah, it really is," Grian replies, stepping into the warm atmosphere of the cabin. "I have the food you asked for."

"Great!" Keralis says while motioning over to a smaller table in the center of the entrance hallway. "You can put whatever you have there, I can organize it later!" he explains with a smile before going back to where Grian presumes is the kitchen. It's only then that he really takes in the architecture of the building.

Right when you walk in, there is a small foyer for coats and/or shoes, which opens up into a semi-massive entrance hallway. There's a fluffy red carpet with gold trimmings in the middle, on which sits the small table where Grian is to put his food. On his right, there is a staircase leading up to a second floor. On his left, the wall opens up to a dining room where a long table is adorned with candles and other holiday-themed decor. In the corner between the dining room wall and the wall straight ahead of Grian, there is a wide door cut into it that leads into the kitchen, where Keralis looks to be making preparations of food. The structure is entirely built out of spruce wood, and decorations made from balsam fir branches adorn the place along many different spots.