Chapter 2

Leah's POV:

The next morning I woke up early and got ready for school. I decided to walk today since I was a bit early. I said bye to my mom and I walked to school. I was one of the first people to get to school surprisingly. I sat on the benches outside of school for a bit and decided to text Tyler.

(T=Tyler, L=Leah)

L- Good morning :)
T- Good morning :) Are you at school yet?
L- Yeah. Surprisingly I got up early.
T- Where? I don't see you.

I spotted Tyler so I decided to sneak up behind him.

"I'M RIGHT HERE!" I yelled.
"LEAH WHAT THE FRICK!" he jumped.
I started to run away.
"I'M GONNA GET YOU!" he yelled while chasing after me.
Shortly, he caught up to me and tackled me. We started to laugh the psychopaths on the floor. Tyler got up and helped me get up.
"Sorry," I said still laughing.
"It's fine. But you owe me," he said still laughing too.
"I'll buy you Chipotle. Deal?" I asked.
"Deal," he said.
"We better get to class," he said looking at the time.
"Yeah we should," i said.
--------------------------------------------
Tyler's POV:

"Still up for Chipotle?" she asks.
"Yeah, let's go," i reply.
"What would you like?" she asks.
"Uh. A chicken burrito please," I said.
"Okay sure," she said.

We got our food and walked back to the park and ate.

"Leah, would you maybe want to hang out after school?" I ask shyly.
"Sure. Where are we going?" she asks curiously.
"Hmm. I don't really know. Do you wanna go to my place? We can watch a movie and maybe you could teach me some songs on the Ukulele?" I ask.
"Sure. Sounds fun! I'll have to go home first and get my Ukulele and drop off my stuff though. You can come if you want," she says with a smile.
"Sure, meet me at the benches right in front of the school. Don't scare me this time," I say jokingly.
"Yeah I won't," She says laughing.
--------------------------------------------
Tyler's POV:

After school was over I walked over to the benches.

"Hey," she said behind me.
"Hi," I say smiling, "let's go,"

We walk to her house.

"Come in," she says opening the door and running up to her room. I followed her.
"Woah," I said amazed.
"What?" she asked confused.
"Your posters," I said pointing to them "You like Paramore?"
"Yeah. I love them. I can teach you 'Still Into You' on you on the Ukulele if you want?" she asks.
"Sure," I said.
"Okay," let's go she says while grabbing her uke.

Once we arrived to my house we went to my room. We sat down on my bed.

"Where are your parents?" she asks.
"My dad's on a business trip and my mom is working overtime," i reply.
"Oh okay," she says.
"So you wanna learn 'Still Into You' right??" she ask.
"Yeah," I grabbing his Ukulele.
"Okay so do you want me to play it first?" she asks.
"Sure, if you want," i reply.
She starts strumming. Then she starts singing. I sat there. Admiring her voice and beauty. She plays and sings with such passion. I sat there in aw. One day, I'll make her mine...

She finished singing.
"Wow. You did really. Wow. I-" I stuttered.
She laughed.
"Thanks, now it's your turn," she says with a smile.
------------------------------------------
Leah's POV:

-15 mins later-
"See, it wasn't so hard," i said patting him on the back and smiling. "now play the whole song."
"Uh okay," he says.
He strums and starts singing. Really good. Like. Really good. Amazing actually. He sings with so much feeling. You can tell he sings from his heart. I can't believe it. I think I have a crush on Tyler Joseph. But I can't let him know that.
He stopped singing.
"Tyler. You did amazing," I said with a smile.
"Thanks," he said as I saw his face get red.
"So still up for that movie?" He asks quickly changing the subject.
"Sure," I said with a smile.
We go to the living room and I sat on the couch while he put on a movie.

While we watched the movie I got tired. I started to doze off...
--------------------------------------------
Tyler's POV:

I felt something on my shoulder. It was Leah. She fell asleep on me. I decided to carry her to my room. I placed her carefully on my bed. I didn't know what to do so I laid down next to her. Our backs facing each others. Hopefully this doesn't get awkward.
------------------------------------------
Leah's POV:

I woke up and it was 2:30AM. I woke up in Tyler's arms. I don't remember what had happened happened before this. Not gonna lie, I didn't want to move. I wanted to stay in his arms for the rest of my life if I had the chance. I decided not to leave. I mean it was Friday. I nuzzled my head in Tyler's neck and we basically cuddled the whole night.
--------------------------------------------
Tyler's POV:

I woke up at 8:00AM. I open my eyes and I see a sleeping Leah. Her head was nuzzled into my neck. I smiled.
"Leah," I said trying to wake her up.
"T-Tyler?" she opens her eyes slightly. She was still nuzzled into my neck.
"We better get up bef-"
"Nooo," she says half asleep.
"Well, uh okay," I say hugging her tighter.
"Tyler I-I," she stutters but falls back asleep before completing her sentence. I laid there. Confused on what just happened.

(A/N Sorry i changed perspectives so much. Hopefully you enjoyed reading)