Chapter 30

Tyler's POV:

Leah, Josh, and I were hanging out at his hotel room for a bit before we had to drop Josh off to the airport.

"It only felt like I've been here for two days. I don't wanna leave yet," Josh said sadly.

"Yeah I know. But it's okay. I'll visit. I miss Ohio," I said.

"You should come with him," Josh said to Leah.

"Can't. I'm moving in less than a week," Leah replied.

"That sucks," Josh frowned.

"I'll pack both of you in my suitcase if you want," Josh chuckled, "but I'm gonna need a bigger one for Ty, over there," Josh pointed at me. Leah laughed and I lightly punched her in the arm.

"What time's your flight again?" I asked.

"8:00," Josh said, unlocking his phone and looking at the time, "we should probably get going."

"Yeah," I sighed as I stood up from my chair.

We took the elevator down, to the lobby and Josh checked out. We walked outside to my car. Josh placed his luggage in the trunk and got into the backseat of my car. Once everyone was settled, I backed out of the hotel parking lot a drove to LAX.

"It was fun here. I wanna live here one day," Josh said.

"Yeah. It's pretty cool. But there's just a crap ton of traffic," I said.

"True. But it's still cool. How long have you been living here?" Josh asked Leah.

"I grew up here," Leah said, "but I wanna move sometime in the future."

"What? Why? It's sick here," I said.

"Yeah. Don't get me wrong, I love it here, but it gets boring being in the same environment all the time," she replied.

"True. Partly why my family moved. But I still miss Ohio a lot,"I said.

"I'm telling you, I could sneak you in if you want," Josh chuckled.

"Yeah. But I don't wanna leave just yet," I said as I grabbed Leah's hand and laced my fingers with hers.

"Two hands on the wheel lover boy," Josh teased.

A few minutes later we arrived to LAX. We entered the airport while Josh dragged his luggage. He checked his luggage in and walked back to us to say bye. Him and I did our hand shake one last time.

"Bye. I'll see you sometime soon," he said.

"Yeah. See you," I smiled.

He walked over to Leah and pulled her into a hug.

"Good luck in college," Josh smiled.

"Thanks," Leah smiled back.

"Have a safe flight," I said, "text me when you land." He nodded in response.

"Thanks for making this quick trip the best, you guys," he said

He walked away from us and turned back and waved. We waved back and he continued walking towards security. 

"It's just me and you again," I said as I grabbed her hand and smiled, walking back to the parking garage.

We walked back to my car and drove to Leah's house so I could drop her off.

"I'll make these last 4 days memorable. I promise," I said. 

She nodded in response. I placed a quick kiss on her lips, but she turned it into a deep, passionate kiss. I love it when she does that.

"Good night," she said.

"Good night," I said as I gave her a crooked smile and walked back to my car. 

I sat down, ran my fingers through my hair, and backed out of her driveway and saw her front door close shut.