Chapter 28

Tyler's POV:

-1:30PM-

I woke up and rubbed the sleep out of my eyes. Leah was still curled up and her head was tucked in my chest and Josh was still asleep on the other couch. I didn't want to wake Leah up, so I just stayed on the couch and listened to her softly breathe. She looks so peaceful when she sleeps. I felt a small smile appear on my face,
as I ran my fingers through her hair. Wow. Even when she's sleeping, this girl still knows how to make me smile. The thought of her being mine made me so fricking happy, and I mean she was all snuggled up into my chest. She looked adorable I just wanted to kiss her nose. She shifted a bit and wrapped her arms around my neck. If she sleeps like this all the time, then wow. I'd rather watch her sleep than actually falling asleep. A few minutes later, her brown eyes opened. She rubbed the sleep out of her eyes and yawned a bit. She looked up and her eyes met mine. I smiled at her and she smiled back.

"Good morning," I said softly.

"G'morning," she said in her morning voice. I leaned in so I could give her a peck on her lips but she covered her mouth.

"No, my breath smells bad," she said as she covered her mouth. I laughed and kissed her on her forehead.

"I'm gonna go get ready. I'll be back," I said. She nodded and I got off the couch and scurried to the bathroom.

-30 minutes later-

I got ready, and so did Leah. But the only person that wasn't awake was Josh.

"Is he dead?" Leah chuckled.

"Probably. But he'll be fine," I said as I
bit a piece of my granola bar and ate it. She chuckled and continued scrolling on her phone while I watched TV. She poked my side with her foot. I swatted her foot away and she poked me again and laughed.

"Is that how it is now?" I asked.

"Yeah," she said as she poked my side again. She poked me in my shoulder this time and giggled.

"Stop," I laughed. She stuck her tongue out and poked me again.

"Let me watch TV in peace," I laughed.  She went to poke me again but I grabbed her foot and placed it on my lap. She poked me in my shoulder with my other foot and laughed, so I grabbed it and put it on my lap. She laughed and pouted and continued to scroll on her phone. I took this opportunity to tackle her and tickle her sides.

"YOU ALWAYS DO THIS TY!" She laughed.

"STOP!" She laughed.

"Well good morning to you guys too," Josh said as he rubbed the sleep out of his eyes and walked to the bathroom. I stopped tickling her and just laid on top of her. I smiled and she smiled back, of course I had to poke her dimples. She laughed and looked at me in the eyes.

"You know I love you, a lot, right?" I asked.

"I love you more," she said as she ran her fingers through my hair. I stuck my tongue out and she laughed. I pecked her lips and both of us sat up. Josh walked into the living room and sat down.

"You owe us ice cream," I said.

"Yeah yeah I know," Josh rolled his eyes.

"There are granola bars and cereal in the pantry if you want," I offered.

"Mmkay," Josh replied as he walked over to the kitchen.

I rested my head on Leah's shoulder and watched watched TV. She held my hand and rubbed circles on my palm.

Josh walked back to the living room with a bowl of cereal and sat down on the couch.

-4 hours later-