Chapter 36

A/N: WOW i updated. this was gonna be the last chapter but it's taking too long for me to write, so the next chapter might be the last one.

Leah's POV:

I woke up and soon realized that Tyler was still asleep. Weird because I'm usually the one that should still be sleeping. He looked rather cute though, with his hair messy, his mouth slightly open and breathing softly, and his arm lazily slung around me. I couldn't help but smile. This is what I'm going to miss the most. He shifted a bit and pulled me closer to him. He started to rub his eyes and soon they met mine.

"Hey there," he said in his groggy morning voice, "How long have you been awake?"

"5 or 10 minutes ago," I replied, yawing.

"What time is your flight?" he asked.

"8:00 later tonight," I replied, drawing circles on his palm, "but I need to go soon to make sure every thing is ready."

He whined, "can we go back to sleep? I really don't want you to go yet."

"Yeah okay," I said running my hands through his hair and placing a soft kiss on his jaw.

"Come cuddle with me," he said softly.

"I'm right here," I whispered, curling up in his arms.

"Please, don't leave me while I'm sleeping," he whispered back.

"I wouldn't do anything like that, I promise," I whispered back. He stuck his pinky out and I connected mine with his and let go. He then grabbed my hand and placed a quick kiss on my fingertips.

"Love you," he said.

"Love you too," I replied.

"I mean it. I love you a lot. Like a lot
a lot a lot a lot. Like this much," he said, opening his arms and almost hitting me in the face.

"Okay now you're just rambling," I giggled, putting his arms down, "Go back to sleep."

"But really, I love you a lot," he said.

"I love you more. Like way more. Like way way way more. Like this much more," I copied him, opening my arms and laughing.

"Okay now you need to go to sleep," he laughed, putting my arms down.

"Okay but really i mean that," I said, mid-yawn.

"You're the tired one here. Sleep," he laughed. I laughed, and curled up in his arms. He rested his forehead against mine, and closed his eyes. I started twiddling his feet with mine, and he pressed a kiss on my forehead and smiled. I laughed and wrapped my arms around his neck and rested my head under his chin.

"Hey," he whispered.

"Hm?" I replied.

"I know I said this before, but I'm gonna say it again, I love you," he whispered.

"I love you too," I whispered and smiled.

-an hour later-

I was woken up by Tyler humming. Honestly I didn't even mind. That's like the best thing you could wake up to.

"Uh sorry. Did I wake you? Go back to sleep," he said scratching the back of his neck. He used to do that a lot when we first met and it was always really cute.