Chapter 27

Tyler's POV:

-11:25PM-

"Guys. I have an idea," Josh said.

"What?" I said.

"First one to fall asleep buys the winners ice cream tomorrow," he said with a grin on his face. All of us decided to sleep over at my place and watch movies since my parents were out of town.

"Sure," Leah responded.

"Yeah. That's cool. I'll get the Red Bull," I said as I got up.

"Nope. No Red Bull," Josh said.

"Fine," I huffed and laid down on my couch. I motioned Leah to come over and lay down next to me so she could fall asleep and we could cuddle.

"Nice try. I'm gonna fall asleep if I lay there," she said. It's like she read my mind.

"No you won't. Come on. It's comfortable here," I said as I patted the space. She laughed a bit and shook her head.

"I know what you're doing," she laughed.

"What? I just want to cuddle with you and kiss you," I said.

"EWWW!" Josh said sarcastically which made Leah and I laugh.

"Come here," I said as I opened my arms. She threw a pillow at me and giggled.

"OOOHHHH! REJECTED!" Josh yelled as he threw his hands up in the air and jumped on my couch. Leah and I laughed at him and I threw the pillow Leah threw at me at him, which hit him right in the face.

"Not cool," Josh chuckled as he threw the pillow back at me which hit me in the face.

"He hit me in the face," I frowned as I opened my arms, "come here and help me feel better."

"I'm only doing this so you could stop whining," she laughed as she entered my arms.

"YES!" I yelled as she entered my arms. I wrapped one arm around her torso. I tapped her shoulder and she turned around. I kissed her lips and pulled away. Kissing her still gave me this feeling in my stomach. I looked over at Josh, who was so into the movie, that he didn't even say anything about PDA. I took this chance, so I tapped on her shoulder again and I placed another kiss on her lips. This time it was longer. I pulled away and she smiled at me. I let out a small laugh and smiled back at her. She stuck her tongue out at me and I laughed and rested my forehead on hers. I gazed deeply in her chocolate brown eyes and she smiled at me which still makes my heart race. When she smiles, her eyes slightly crinkle at the edges and it's the cutest thing.

"You're cute," I whispered.

"Stop," she said as she buried her face in my chest. I chuckled and ran my fingers through her long, dark brown, soft, hair. She lifted her head up from my chest and covered her face with her hands. She's really cute when she's shy.

"You're really cute," I said.

"Thanks bro," Josh said sincerely, but jokingly. Leah basically, died of laughter into my chest.

"No problem," I said jokingly.

"I'll let you guys have your moment," Leah joked.

"I love you," Josh laughed.

"I love you too, man," I laughed.

-3:30AM-

We all continued watching the movie, throwing jokes and making fun of some parts. Honestly, I started to feel tired. My eyelids felt heavier and heavier by the second.

"Tyler. Look," Leah said, pointing at Josh, right before I was about to fall asleep. I let out small laugh and grabbed my phone from the coffee table and snapped a picture of Josh.

"So we can finally sleep," Leah yawned. And holy crap, that yawn was cute.

"Yeah. Let's stay up for a bit though. You're cute when you're tired," I chuckled.

"Stop," she said as she pouted and rested her forehead on mine. I smiled because she is actually the cutest human being on this planet.

"I'll stop calling you cute when you stop being cute. And that's never gonna happen," I said. I kissed the tip of her nose and she scrunched it up, which made me smile even bigger.

"I like your face. Keep smiling," she said as she poked my nose.

"I will. As long as I'm with you, don't worry," I said.

"Tyler," she blushed as she wrapped her arms around my neck and buried her face into my chest. I laughed and wrapped my arms around her body.

"You're even cuter when you're shy," I said.

"Stop it, Ty," she said.

"You're adorable when you call me that," I said.

"I'm gonna punch you," she laughed.

"Even your laugh is cute," I chuckled.

"I hate you," she blushed and mumbled into my chest.

"I love you too, meany," I laughed as I ran my fingers through her hair.