Chapter 26

Leah's POV:

-12:27AM-

I was sitting on my bed scrolling through Tumblr, until I heard tapping on my window. I got off my bed quietly,  and I peeked through to make sure no one was gonna kill me today. I opened it once I realized who it was.

"I missed you, you butt," he said as he hopped in and hugged me tight.

"It was only one day," I laughed.  I decided not to go with Tyler and Josh today so that they could have their bonding time together.

"Yeah, but I missed you," he said as he  rested his chin on top of my head.

"What did you do today?" I asked.

"Basketball, Mario Kart, and we watched a movie at my place and ate pizza," he replied.

"Did you have fun?" I asked.

"Yeah. A lot of fun," he said.

"Good," I smiled.

"But you're hanging out with us tomorrow. I barely survived today," he said.

"You're over exaggerating " I laughed.

"I didn't get any cuddles today," he said as he pouted.

"You could've cuddled with Josh," I joked.

"But he farts and burps," he laughed. He sat down on my bed and I sat down next to him. But he pulled me into his lap and wrapped my arms around my torso. He took his phone out and took a Snapchat of us. He sent it to Josh with the caption, "she's better at cuddling than you". We laughed at the caption and he put his phone down. Minutes later Josh replied with the caption "Well, screw you and your cuddles". Which made Tyler and I laugh.

"I would've whooped your ass in Mario Kart," I joked.

"Psh. Sure," he said.

"You really want to argue about this?" I pouted.

"No no no. I'm just saying. I'm better at Mario Kart than you," he said as he rested his forehead on mine.

"Yeah. Even though I beat you every round when we play," I laughed as Tyler tried to place a kiss on my lips but I turned my head away from him.

"No kisses until you admit that I'm better than you in Mario Kart," I said with a fake angry look on my face.

"Come on. Don't be like that," he said as he squeezed my sides. He tried to place a kiss on my forehead but I covered my face with both of my hands.

"Leah," he whined as he tried to remove my hands from my face.  I removed my hands from my face and gave him a fake angry look. He kissed my forehead and gave him a small smile.

"But the question is, who won? You or Josh?" I asked with one eyebrow raised.

"Doesn't matter," he mumbled.

"Who won?" I asked.

"Doesn't matter," he said.

"I'm calling Josh," I said as I got off his lap and called him on my phone.

"No you're not. You don't even have-"

"Hey Josh,"

"What's up?" he asked.

"Who won at Mario Kart?" I asked.

"Psh. I did. Obviously. Tyler sucks at Mario Kart," He laughed.

"Yeah! But I beat you at basketball and that's all that matters!" he yelled into the phone and hung up.

"I won't admit that I suck at Mario Kart," he said, "But I will admit that I'm in love with you."

"Since we're admitting things," I said, "I will admit that I'm deeply in love with you."

He leaned in and right when he was about to kiss me, I leaned away. He had this, "wow. really did you just do that?" look on his face which made me laugh.

"Just let me kiss you, you dork," he laughed.

I smiled and he placed a kiss on the corner of my lips. I gave him a passionate kiss on the lips. He smiled into the kiss and wrapped his arms around my waist. I wrapped my arms around his neck as I, gently, grazed on his bottom lip and pulled away. I rested my head on his shoulder, I felt him nibble on my neck, and placed soft kisses on it. He made a trail of kisses up my neck and up to my lips. He pulled away and leaned his head on my shoulder and watched as he played with my hand.

"Happy now?" I chuckled.

"Very," he mumbled into my shoulder. He bit my shoulder which made me laugh.

"Rawr," he smiled. I chuckled a bit. It's not possible to be that cute. I tucked my head in his chest.

"Okay, you're too cute, that it hurts," I mumbled in his chest. He chuckled and played with my hair.

"Okay, hold on tight," he laughed.

"What the hell are you going to do?" I laughed as I wrapped my arms and legs around his body. He didn't reply, he just laughed and stood up and spun around in circles.

"TYLER ROBERT JOSEPH PUT ME DOWN!" I laughed.

"Okay," he said as he slammed into my bed which caused me to hit my head lightly on the wall.

"Crap. Are you okay?" he asked worriedly.

"Yeah. Don't worry. It was just a little thud," I said.

"Okay. I just don't ever want to hurt you. I'm sorry," He said. It made me happy that he cared so much about me. I felt protected.

"It's good," I smiled.

"Good," he said.

"Now come here. Let me protect you," he said as he opened his arms.

I let out a small laugh and happily entered his arms, feeling protective. He wrapped his arms around my torso and placed his hands on top of mine and laced them together and I laid my head on his chest.