Chapter 12

Leah's POV:

-Saturday-

I woke up and checked my phone for a bit. Then I get a call from Tyler.

"Hey. Good morning" He said.
"Good morning. Did you sleep well?" I said.
"Yeah. It would've been better if you were here," he said. I could just hear his smile through the phone.
"Sorry I couldn't be there," I said sympathetically.
"It's okay. How are you feeling?" He asked.
"A tiny bit worse from yesterday, but I'm fine."
"Is there anything I could do to help? Maybe medicine, food, cuddles, kisses?"
"More cuddles and kisses please," I laughed.
"Don't have to tell me twice," he laughed.
"I have to go eat breakfast," I said sadly.
"Okay. See you later?" he asked.
"Yeah. I'll see you. Where?" I asked.
"I realized I've never taken you to dinner. Pick you up at 6:00?" he asked.
"Sounds good. I'll see you." I said.
"See you. I love you." he said.
"I love you too." i said as I hung up the phone.

I brushed my teeth and got dressed into black jeans, vans, and a white sweater. I went downstairs to eat breakfast.

I turned on a movie and chilled on the couch for a bit.

I decided to go to the mall to buy something nice for later. I hopped into my car drove to the mall.

I went inside and went into this little cafe to get some coffee. After that, I walked around the mall going in and out into stores. I decided to buy a floral high waisted skater skirt, a black sleeveless crop top, and a white cardigan. I decided to wear them with my black Vans that I already owned. Feeling content with my outfit, I walked out of the mall.

I arrived at my house at 2:00, so I decided to take a nap... for 2 hours.

I woke up to the sound of my alarm telling me that it was time for me to get ready for my date. I got up from the couch and walked over to the shower. Once I finished, I dried my hair and changed into my outfit. It took me about an hour to get that all done. I heard my phone vibrate and it was a text from Tyler.

T- See you in an hour. I miss you.
L- I miss you too.

I set my phone down and started to curl my hair. It made loose waves onto my hair. I was honestly getting sick of my long hair.

I put my shoes on and grabbed my purse and waited in the living room. My mom walked into the living room.

"Why are you all dressed up?" she asked.
"I have a date," I said.
"A date? With who?" she asked.
"Tyler Joseph. He's actually been my boyfriend for less than a month now. I met him on the first day since he was a new kid, and then we became close friends and then it happened," I said.
"He sound like a good kid. I hope I can meet him one day," she said.
"Yeah. I'll take him here for dinner some time," I smiled.
"Sounds good. Have fun honey. Love you," she said.
"I love you too mom," I smiled.

Shortly after my conversation with my mom there was a knock at the door. I opened the door and it was Tyler.

"Hey. You look nice today," he said blushing and smiling a bit.
"Thanks. So do you," I smiled. He was wearing a white button up, with black jeans, and grey vans.
"Thanks," he said still staring at me. I chuckled a bit.
"Tyler?" I said.
"Y-yeah? Sorry," he said awkwardly scratching his neck. "you look really good. Like gorgeous."
I smiled and punched his arm playfully.
"Let's just go," he said smiling. I nodded and he grabbed my hand and led me to his car. He opened the door for me and shut it.

"Where are we going to eat?" I asked.
"This sick sushi place in town," he smiled.
"Sounds good," I smiled back.

He parked and we got out of the car. Tyler's arms linked in mine.

"Table for two?" The waiter asks.
"Yes please," Tyler responds.

The waiter leads us to our table and we sit down. Tyler and I look down on our menus. I caught him staring at me.

"What?" I asked.
"Nothing. You're just cute that's all," he said with a small smile. I just shook my head and smiled.
"What? You are. And I want you to know that," he said with a smile. I give him back a small smile and we order our food. Once the waitress writes down our orders we wait. Once the waitress walks away and there was a silence. Tyler and I gazed into each other's eyes. He grabbed my hand from the table and squeezed it. We waited for our food to come.

-10 minutes later-

Our food arrived.

"Thank you," we both say to the waiter.

"Finally I'm starving," Tyler says. I giggled.

I took a bite into my food. I felt like I died and went straight back to heaven.

"This is good holy crap," I sad.
"I told you," he smiled.

Once we finished our food Tyler brought up a conversation.

"What are you gonna do after high school?" he asked.
"Probably go to college and get a job," I said.
"What are you going to major in?" he asked.
"I was thinking nursing. Maybe. I don't really know yet. How about you?" I asked.
"Not sure. But I'm definitely going to college," he smiled.

It was silent for a few minutes then the bill came. I looked straight at Tyler as he reached for the bill.

"Don't you dare Tyler," I said.
"Why? Just let me pay," he complained.
"You always pay for me. I never pay," I said.
"I'm not letting you pay," he said as he snatched the bill from the table and paid for it.
"Ugh. I could've paid," I said.
"Well too late," he smiled. We left the building and walked into his car.
"I hate you," I joked.
"I hate you too," he said as he kissed my cheek.

Tyler started the car and drove. We were going up a small hill.

"Where are we going?" I asked confused.
"You'll see," he smirked.
I chuckled a bit and shook my head.

(A/N IM SORRY. IM SUCH A BAD PERSON. IM HORRIBLE. BUT IT'S GONNA BE FRICKIN CUTE THE NEXT CHAPTER. I PROMISE. AND THIS TIME I MEAN IT. I'M SORRY.)