Chapter 32

(A/N: I'm sorry I haven't been updating consistently. School just started for me so I won't be able to update as much as I want to :(. But i will try to update at least once a week ^_^ )

Leah's POV:

10:30PM

"I'm definitely gonna stay up and cuddle the crap out of you, so sit down and I'll get the Red Bull," Tyler asserted.

"Yes sir," I laughed and plopped down onto the couch, as Tyler walked to the fridge and grabbed 4 Red Bulls and plopped back down on the couch. He handed me a Red Bull, turned the TV on and rested his head on my shoulder. He had one hand on my knee, tracing circles with his thumb. He grabbed my hand and compared it to his.

He opened his can of Red Bull and chugged it until it was all gone. He let out this loud burp and had an accomplished smile on his face and nodded to himself.

"Gross," I laughed.

"You know you still love me," he smiled.

"Yeah. I guess," I joked.

"Hey!" he laughed and punched me in the arm softly.

"I'm kidding," I said as I kissed his cheek and wrapped my arms around him so tight that we fell over. We laughed and he kissed me on the cheek.

"I love you," I smiled.

"Promise?" he asked.

"Promise," I reassured.

"Good because I don't ever want to lose you," he smiled.

"You won't, and you never will," I replied.

"I love you too much, you know?" he said as he ran his fingers through my hair.

"I have an idea. Let's go outside," he said as he got up and grabbed a blanket from his other couch.

He grabbed my hand and led me to his backyard. He opened the sliding door and walked outside. He sat down on one of the chairs and I sat down on the one next to him.

"What're you over there?" Tyler smiled as he pat his lap and opened his arms. I smiled and sat on his lap. He placed the blanket on my lap and held my hand.

"You're shivering and your hands are really cold," he said, "it's not even that cold."

"You're from Ohio where it snows. I'm from sunny California and I've never even seen snow before in my entire life," I laughed.

"Touché," he chuckled.

"But now I need to keep you warm, babe," he added as he removed his sweatshirt and put it on me. The sleeves covered my hands. He cuddled me into his arms and held one of my cold hands into both of his warm hands. He squeezed it gently and brought it up to his lips, placing a kiss on my fingertips.  He laced his hand through my fingers, and kissed my temples. I soon felt a smile spread across my face.

"You look 10x better then me in my clothes," he said.

"Nah," I shook my head. He put the hood over my head, which covered almost half of my face.

"Rude," I laughed.

He turned my head so that I was facing him, faces centimeters apart. He closed the space in between us, and placed his soft lips on mine. He pulled away and I buried my head into the crook of his neck so he wouldn't see me blush. He still gives me butterflies in my stomach.

"Why don't we go inside, yeah?" he asked. I nodded and stood up. He wrapped his arms around my waist and rested his chin on my head, and waddled to his room.

He laid down on his bed with his arms open.

"Now come here let me cuddle the crap out of you, like I promised," he said.

"I feel like all we do is cuddle, but that's all I want," I laughed as I laid down next to him.

"Who am I gonna hold when you're gone?" he said as he wrapped his arms around me.

"This," I said as I shoved a pillow in his face.

"It's not the same though," he said as he threw it.

"I'll leave you a jacket," I giggled.

"I have one of yours already. I think you left it here and I forgot to return it. It's in my closet," he said.

"Keep it."

"But-"

"Keep it."

"Alright. Then keep my jacket you're wearing now."

"Tyler, no."

"Leah, yes."

"I hate you so much that I love you," I laughed.

"Awwww, I hate you too," he said as he erupted into laughter.

"Why are we like this?" I laughed.

"I don't know, but I wouldn't change it one bit," he smiled.