Chapter 11

(A/N: Double update?¿ I think yes.)

Tyler's POV:

-1 hour later-

I pull up into her driveway and knock on her door.

"Hey," she says with a smile.
"Hey. Ready?" I ask. She nods

I took her to the same place I took her last night. I started to blush thinking about yesterday. I parked and we walked down to the beach. We set down 2 towels for us to sit down. She set her stuff down and took her shirt and shorts off. I took a moment to admire her beauty. I stood there staring at her. God she was cute.

"Tyler?" she laughed.
"Uh what? Y-Yeah?" I stuttered. Dammit Tyler. She giggled and bit her lip and shook her head.

I quickly took my shirt off and ran to her and grabbed her.

"TYLER I SWEAR!"

I didn't put her down and I ran into the ocean with her. I threw her in. She came back up.

"Jesus christ Tyler," she laughed. She splashed me and started to laugh. She was too cute. I splashed her back and this eventually became a splash fight. We eventually stopped and started to laugh. I swam over to her and kissed her on the cheeks, causing her to blush. I smiled at her.

"I love you. Wait. Never mind. I'm in love with you," I said, which caused her to blush even more.
"I'm in love with you too Ty," she said giving me a small smile and looking into my eyes. I replayed those words in my brain. I love hearing her say that. i put one hand on her cheek, my thumb caressing it, and one hand on her shoulder. She wrapped her arms around my neck. Our lips touched. I kissed her passionately, and she kissed back with the same amount of passion. It was a really good kiss. Our tongues moved in synch and everything. Everything about that kiss was perfect. She was perfect. We finally decided to pull away and I bit my lip and blushed. She gave me a small smile and blushed as well.

"Sorry. I uh, couldn't help it. Especially because you're wearing that," I said embarrassed. She wore a simple black bikini, but god she looked stunning in it.
"Don't apologize," she said giving me a small smile.

-2 hours later-

She climbed onto my back and we walked back to our towels. She sat with her knees to her chest, her head on my shoulder, and my arm around her. We watched the sunset and the view was breathtaking.

Leah's POV:

It was silent. Tyler and I were watching the sunset together. Watching how the colors blended with each other. How the clouds were perfectly placed. And how the sunset reflected off of the water. I took a moment to gaze at Tyler. I'm in love with him, and he's in love with me. I still couldn't believe it.

Once the sun finally set, we went into different bathrooms and changed. I walked out of the bathroom and Tyler was waiting for me. He was playing on his phone.

"Hey," I said running my hands through his hair. He looked up at me and smiled.
"Hey," he said standing up.

We walked back to his car hand in hand. Once we got to my place we got out of his car and walked up to my doorstep.

"Thanks for today," I said standing on my toes and kissing him on the lips and then smiling.
"Yeah, no problem," he said giving me a smile.
"See you tomorrow. I love you," he said smiling.
"I love you too, babe," I said as we both laughed. I unlocked my door and watched him disappear.

I went into the bathroom to take a shower and then I dried my hair. I brushed my teeth and put on my pajamas. I jumped into bed and fell asleep.

-3 hours later-

3:15AM

I woke up with a knock on my window. I rubbed my eyes and got up to open it, to see that it was Tyler.

"Tyler? What are you doing here?" I said half asleep.
"Sorry I woke you up. I couldn't sleep. Could I stay here?" He asked.
"Yeah sure," I said as I was walking to my bed.

I laid down and Tyler laid down next to me hugging me, feeling his warmth.

"Goodnight," he said.
"Goodnight," I replied.

-4 hours later-

I woke up without Tyler next to me. I was kinda disappointed but I knew he had to go before school started. I got up and brushed my teeth. I changed into some clothes and did my hair. I went downstairs and ate a bowl of cereal.

"Mom I'm leaving!" I yelled as I opened the front door. I quickly walked to school and walked into first period.

"Hey," Tyler said.
"Hey," I smiled as I set my books down.
"Sorry I left early I had to go back home and get ready for school. I'm really rea-"
"Stop apologizing. It's fine Tyler," I chuckled.
"You sure?" he asked.
"No, how dare you leave me," I said sarcastically. He shook his head and laughed.

-after school-

I was walking back home from school listening to music.

"LEAH!" Tyler yelled behind me and wrapped his arms around me.
"Jesus christ Tyler. You scared the crap out of me," I said with one hand on my chest.
"I told you I would get you back," he said hugging me tighter.
"After about 3 months," I laughed.
"I got you either way," he teased. He let go of me and walked by my side.
I started to cough.

"Are you okay?" he asked.
"Yeah I'm fine. But I think I'm getting a cold," I said.
"Was it because of yesterday? I'm sorry I shouldn't have taken you to the bea-"
"Tyler, It's not your fault. People get colds all the time. And plus the weather is getting colder," I said as I held his hand and squeezed it a bit.
"Sorry. I just care about you a lot," he said. I blushed and gave him a small smile.
"Thanks. I care about you a lot too," I said.

We ended up going to the library and helping each other with homework.

-after-

We walked back to my house.

"Thanks for all the help," I said.
"It's nothing. Thanks for your help," he replied.
"You're welcome," I said as I stood on my toes and kissed him on the cheek. He gave me a smile and I smiled back.
"Bye. I love you," he said waving at me.
"I love you too," I smiled.

(A/N This was such a boring chapter I'm sorry. I promise the next one will be cute ^_^)