Chapter 19

(A/N: I found this on Tumblr and I thought it looked cool.)

Tyler's POV:

-11:00PM-

We were laying down on a blanket. Her head was on my chest while I played with her brown hair. We looked up at the stars. It was quiet. But it was peaceful.

"This is nice," I smiled.

"Yeah, it is," she said back softly.

I grabbed her hand and placed a kiss her fingers which caused a small smile to appear on her face. She turned around and placed soft kisses on my face. I kissed her nose, which caused her nose to scrunch up. Which was really frickin cute. She rested her head in the crook of my neck and wrapped her arms around me and I wrapped my arms around her and held her tight. I felt her place a soft kiss on my neck.

"I like it here," she said.

"Really? We can go back sometime," I said.

"I wasn't talking about the campsite even though, I also really like it here," she said.

"Where then?" I asked.

"In your arms," she said.

"You're welcome anytime," I laughed.

"It's like my favorite place. Anywhere is my favorite place actually, as long as it's with you," she said.

"Really? You don't mind the coldness here and not being able to check social media because you have no service?" I asked.

"I don't mind. I usually would," she said. "but you just being here with me, makes everything seem not so bad."

"I love you, Leah," I smiled.

"I love you too, Ty," she smiled. Ty. I melt every time she calls me that.

"Say that again," I said.

"Say what again? Ty?" she says confused,

"Yeah. I love it when you call me that," I said.

"Maybe I should call you that more often," she chuckled. I placed my finger under her chin and pushed her head up slightly, so I could kiss her lips. Our eyes met, and this might sound cheesy (LIKE THIS FAN FICTION AHAHA) but it felt like we were the only two people in the world. I leaned in slowly, and then placing my lips on her's. I kissed her passionately, but softly. She kissed me back with the same amount of passion. This kiss was a different kiss, and it was perfect. We pulled away and she put her head back into the crook of my neck.

"Check my phone. What time is it?" I asked.

"Um it's 11:55," she said.

"5 more minutes," I smiled as we sat up. She rested her head on my shoulder and grabbed my hand and traced circles on my palm. She smiled back, which showed dimples. And oh my god they were cute.

"Are those dimples?" I asked as I poked her cheeks.

"You just don't go around poking people's cheek's, Ty," she laughed. I kept poking them and she stuck her tongue out. She was too cute for me to handle.

"You're too cute you dork. Stop being so cute," I said. She lightly punched my arm and chuckled a bit. I felt my phone vibrate. I grabbed it and it was an alarm.

"Merry Christmas," I smiled. I kissed her nose, which caused it to scrunch up.

"Merry Christmas," she smiled. She placed a soft kiss on my lips. I smiled and grabbed the present behind me and she did the same.

"On the count of 3. 1 2 3," I said as I unwrapped the wrapping paper. I looked at the box and opened it, which revealed a new ukulele. I looked at it and I looked up at her and smiled. She smiled back at me.

"You got me a new ukulele?" we said in unison which caused both of us to laugh.

"Thank you so so so so much," I said as I pulled her into a hug and kissed her all over her face.

"And thank you so so so so much," she responded as she kissed me all over my face.

"I've been needing a new one," she said.

"Yeah me too," I smiled.

"I love you, you bean," she said as she tackled me.

"Did you just call me a bean?" I laughed.

"Maybe," she laughed.