Chapter 35

Leah's POV:

Tyler and I walked to the beach, sitting down on the sand. I saw little kids playing and people swimming. We removed our shoes and felt the water.

"Cold!" he said.

I laughed and splashed him.

"You're gonna get it this time," he said running over to me.

I ran away and he chased me, laughing. He tackled me to the ground and fell right on top of me, laughing.He helped me up and spun me around so that he was basically hugging me from behind.

"Hey," he said.

"Hey there dork."

He kissed me on my cheek, I looked at him and chuckled, shaking my head and kissed him on the cheek. He kissed me again. This time on the lips. He one of his hands on my chin and one on my waist, deepening the kiss. He pulled away, and I buried my face into his chest. But he lifted my head up, and my eyes met his.

"I love you," he said softly.

"I love you too," I replied.

He kissed me on my forehead and smiled at me with that stupid smile that makes me fall in love with him all over again. I smiled back and he grabbed my hand and kissed it. He hugged me so tight that my feet were lifted a few inches off the ground and kissed me on the cheek. And I swear, this is one of the things I will never forget.

Tyler's POV:

-later-

"Before we go home, we need to make a quick stop first," I smiled, turning my car on.

"Okay..." she said, looking at me weirdly. I kissed her cheek and
backed out of the parking lot.

I placed my right hand on her thigh and she looked up at me. She smiled and placed her hand on top of mine and looked out the window.

"Close your eyes," I said.

"Fine," she said covering her eyes.

-a few minutes later-

"We're here," I said, parking. I stepped out of the car and helped her out.

It was a bit windy, and I saw that she was a bit cold, so I grabbed my jacket from my car and put it around her. I walked her over and removed my hands from her eyes.

"Woah," she said.

She smiled at me and I held her hand. She walked a few steps in front of me, smiling. Who knew that a smile like that, outshines a sculpture full of street lights.

"It's so pretty," she awed, looking at all the lights.

"It is," I said, looking at her.

We walked in between the lights, her walking a few steps in front of me which i thought was really cute.

She turned around and gave me a big hug, then placing a kiss on my lips. I reconnected them and deepened it more.

"It always seems like you're the one always wanting to kiss," she laughed.

"Don't complain," I laughed.