Chapter 31

(A/N: DOUBLE UPDATE M8 SINCE THAT LAST UPDATE WAS BORING AND SHORT.)

Leah's POV:

"Tyler it's 5:00AM. Why are you calling me?" I groaned.

"I promised that I'd make these last 4 days the best right?" he said in his morning voice.

"Yeah," I yawned, "you can do that later. Just let me sle-"

"I'll buy you donuts," he offered, "You can't turn down donuts."

"Fine. I'm only doing it for the donuts though," I joked.

"I knew you couldn't turn down the offer. I'll see you in 30 minutes," he said.

"Mmkay. I'll see you later," I said.

"Oh and, uh, hey Leah?" he said.

"Yeah?" I asked.

"I love you," he laughed.

"I love you too," I laughed and hung up.

I took a peak through the window blinds and saw it was still dark out. It is definitely too early to be out. But donuts and Tyler? Worth it.

I hopped out of bed and walked in my bathroom and looked in the mirror, nearly having a heart attack. I grabbed my brush and started brushing out all the annoying knots out of my hair.

I quickly washed my face, brushed my teeth, and got ready. I wore a pair of light blue joggers and a white v neck, paired with my grey jacket white converse. I walked to the living room and saw my brother playing with his N64 with blood shot eyes and empty red bull cans scattered around.

"Did you even go to sleep?" I asked.

"Nope. Why are you up so early?"  he groaned.

"Tyler. Not really sure why he wants me up so early but he's bringing me donuts so I couldn't turn down the offer," I said.

I heard a knock on the door and I opened it. Just who I thought it was.

"Just as promised," Tyler said as he handed me a paper bag with a warm, glazed donut in it.

"Thanks," I smiled as I kissed his cheek.

"Let's go," he smiled. We walked to his car and he started to drive.

The drive was pretty quiet, but it wasn't that far of a drive. We passed by some trees and some cool looking old buildings. We parked and got out of the car and walked a bit.

"I'm surprised you even got up," Tyler laughed.

"Honestly, I'm surprised too," I said, "so what's the reason why I'm up at 6:00AM?"

"It's a surprise," he said.

"So it's like that now, huh?" I chuckled.

"Yes. Yes it is," he smiled.

"So you won't tell me?" I frowned. He shook his head and pecked me on the cheek, and that frown instantly turned into a smile. It's amazing how he can make me smile in an instant, with just a simple kiss on the cheek.

"We're almost there," he reassured, squeezing my hand gently.

We were walking to, what seemed like a huge lake with a dock and benches on it. There were a couple of people here fishing and hanging out. We found an empty bench and sat down. I got hungry, so I opened the white paper bag and pulled out the donut.

"Leah, look," Tyler said, pointing somewhere in the distance. I turned to see what he was talking about. I couldn't see the thing he was pointing out so I turned back to him and there was a bite taken out of my donut.

"Ty?" I said.

"Yeah," he turned around, wiping his mouth with his sleeve.

"Did you just take a bite out of my donut?" I laughed.

"Maybe," he said. I just laughed and took a bite out of the donut. We took turns taking bites out of it until it was completely gone.

The sun soon started rising from the ground, peeking over the small hills, and reflected on the clear lake.

"So was this worth waking up early in the morning?" he asked.

"Hmm. Sunrise, donuts, and you? Yeah. It was definitely worth waking up early," I smiled.

"This is just the beginning," he said, placing a quick kiss my temples, "wait 'til you see what I have in mind for the next few days."