Chapter 9

Tyler's POV:

I was about to make a move, but then her brother called her. I was so close. So close to kissing her.

Once I got home I dried myself off and changed into my pajamas. I decided to just go to bed on my phone and listen to music. I missed Leah. Not a surprise. I wanna be with her every second of my life. She makes me feel like I'm important, like I have a purpose. She makes me feel happy. Like I could do anything. She's not like all the other girls, but that's what makes me fall for her. I love the way the corners of her eyes crinkle, I love her dimples, I love her humor, I love her personality, I love her voice, I love her smile, the list could go on and on, but most of all I am in love with her.

-the next morning-

I got up and got breakfast and changed. I texted Leah.

T- Get dressed. I'm taking you somewhere.
L- Where are you taking me?
T- To an adventure :)
L- Fine. I better not die today.
T- I promise. You won't.

Leah's POV:

I got dressed. It looked sunny outside so I wore shorts, a white V neck, a red flannel wrapped around my waist, and black converse. I put my brown hair up. I grabbed my phone and waited in the living room.

There was a knock at the door. It was Tyler. We walked to his car and sat down.

"Where are you taking me?" I said.
"It's a surprise. Just sit and enjoy the ride," he said smiling. After about 15 minutes of driving I see a Ferris Wheel and roller coasters in the distance. And we were driving towards it. A few moments later Tyler parked and we got out of the car. Tyler handed the employee 2 tickets.

"Let's ride that one first," he said pointing to one of the roller coasters.
"Are you kidding? We're gonna die," I said jokingly.
"No we aren't. Come on," he said as he grabbed my wrist and pulled me there. There was a pretty short line.
"Are you scared of heights?" he asked me.
"A bit," I said nervously.
"No need to be scared. I'm here," he said laughing and wrapping his arm around me and laughing.
"If we die it's all on you," I said jokingly.
"We aren't gonna die. It's perfectly safe," he said with a smile. A few moments later we walked into the cart.
"Ready?" he said with a big smile on his face.
"Not really," I said laughing.
"Don't scream," he said laughing. A few seconds later the ride took off. We were going really fast and I look at Tyler with his arms up and screaming. I start laughing. We got to the part where there was giant hill. We went up and dropped down.

Once the ride ended, we got off. Tyler grabbed my hand. His hands were so warm and soft.

"How was it?" Tyler asked.
"Horrifying, but it was fun," I said laughing.
"What now?" I asked.
"TO THE BUMPER CARS," he yelled.
"TO THE BUMPER CARS," i yelled back and started to laugh. This man was too cute. We ran to the bumper cars and there wasn't a long line. Once it was our turn we got into our own cars. Once we started Tyler immediately came towards me. We hit each other and started to laugh. He tried to hit my once but I swerved out of the way. Once the rude was over we walked around for a bit. Then we got to the games. Tyler's eyes immediately lit up once he saw a basketball carnival game.

"I'm gonna win you something," he said practically dragging me there.
"Theres no way. Those are rigged," I said.
"Psh. Watch me," he said confidently.

He got in line and paid the guy. Once the timer started he immediately made a shot. And another one, and another one, and another one... Tyler was good. Really good. Once the timer ended he made every single shot. He turned to me and smiled. I smiled back. He handed the giant stuffed panda to me.

"Thanks. You really are good," I said to him smiling.
"No problem," he said grabbing my hand, intertwining his fingers with mine. We got tired from walking so we sat down at a bench.