Chapter 5

Tyler's POV:

-1 hour later-

"AND I WIN!" she yells out.
"WHAT? IMPOSSIBLE! I ALWAYS WIN AT THIS GAME!" I complain.
"NOT ANYMORE!" she yells out.
"No fair," I say acting mad.
"You know you're cute when you're mad," she says mocking me.

-2 hours later-

"Almost bed time Tyler," she says smirking "get your voice ready."
"Whatever. I'll beat you next time," I say.
--------------------------------------------
Leah's POV:

"What song?" he asks.
"I don't care. I just want to hear you sing again," I said.
"Okay. I'll sing you, Can't Help Falling In Love," he says grabbing his Ukulele.
I nod and smile and lay down on his bed.

Wise men say only fools rush in
But I can't help falling in love with you

Shall I stay, would it be a sin?
If I can't help falling in love with you

Like a river flows
Surely to the sea
Darling so we go
Some things were meant to be

Take my hand, take my whole life too
If I can't help falling in love with you

Like a river flows
Surely to the sea
Darling so we go
Some things were meant to be

Take my hand, take my whole life too
Cause I can't help falling in love with you

But I can't help falling in love with you

"Tyler that was amazing. Why aren't you in a band or something?" I said.
"I don't know, it's just that I'm not good enough. Just don't worry about it, I don't matter anyways," he said.
"Tyler, don't say stuff like that. It's not true, you know that you're talented," I say looking at him. His head wasdown.
"Look at me," I said. His head is still down.
"Look at me," I said lifting his chin up,
"You matter. Don't let anyone tell you that you don't because we all have a reason to be here you might not know why now, but you will. I promise," I said staring into his eyes. On his face, crept a smile.
We sat there staring at each other. I can't believe this is what he thinks of himself, because it's obviously not true. He kissed my cheek.
"I didn't expect to find affection in a place full of enmity and obscurity. But now this place is full of bliss all because of you, and I can't thank you enough for that," he says quietly. I pulled him into a hug. I looked at him and he was crying. I pulled into an even tighter hug and wiped the tears off his face with my thumb.
"It's late. Aren't you gonna go?" he asks.
"Nope," I said. "I'm never leaving your side especially not after tonight."
"Okay," he says laying down. I lay down next to him, his arms wrap around me, pulling me closer. Again, I feel safer than ever. I close my eyes. But right after I thought he was gonna fall asleep I hear him whisper into my ear, "Goodnight. I love you." He just said he loved me? Am I hearing this right? I think he thought I was sleeping. Tyler Joseph has feelings for me, and I have feelings for him back.

(A/N I cried, again)