Chapter 14

Leah's POV:

I woke up. I felt sick. I started to cough and sneeze and my nose was all stuffy. I walked into the bathroom and brushed my teeth. I changed into some leggings, white t-shirt, and a black hoodie. I honestly didn't really care about how I looked because I felt horrible. I walked into the kitchen and poured myself some cereal and milk. Once I finished I walked into the living room, wrapped up into a blanket and watched whatever was on TV. Then I got a text. It was from Tyler.

T- Good morning. You feeling alright?

L- Good morning. I feel worse.

After that Tyler immediately called.

"Are you okay? What's wrong? Do you need anything?" He said worriedly.

"Woah. Woah. Woah. I'm fine. I'm just sick," I responded.

"Do you need me to get you medicine or something?"

"Nah, I'm fine," I responded

"Where are your parents?" he asked.

"They went to go run some errands," I said as I sniffled, "Probably won't be back for awhile. But they left me some medicine in the cabinet."

"Do you need me to come over?" he asked.

"I don't want you to get sick," I said

"I don't care. I'm coming over," he said sternly.

"But you might-" the call ended there.

-15 minutes later-

Tyler knocked on my door and I opened it. He immediately pulled me into a hug.

"You're gonna get sick," I laughed.

"Worth it," he smiled.

I walked to the couch and he followed me. I sat down and he sat down next to me a wrapped his arm around me.

"Do you need anything?" he asked.

"I'm fine. Thanks though," I sniffled and coughed.

"You don't sound fine," he said worriedly.

"I just have the common cold Ty," I sniffled.

"If you say so. But I'm gonna help you get better. Did you take medicine yet?" He asked.

"No," I responded.

He got up from the couch and went into the cabinet. 

"Here you go," he said handing it to me.

"Thanks," I smiled a bit.

"Anything for you," he smiled back.

I took the medicine and got up from the couch to go put it back.

"You're not getting up," Tyler said as he grabbed the medicine from my hand to put it back.

"I'm perfectly capable of walking. I just have a cold. Jeez," I laughed.

"Just hush and sit down," he laughed as he sat back down.

"Whatever mom," I teased.

"Do not speak to you're mother like that," he joked which caused me to basically, die laughing which caused me to cough.

"ARE YOU OKAY?" He practically yelled and put his arm around me.

"Chill. I'm fine," I laughed a bit.

"Okay. Tell me when something doesn't feel right," he smiled.

"I appreciate all these things you're doing for me. Thank you," I smiled.

"It's nothing. I just want you to be healthy and happy. That's all," He smiled back.

He genuinely cares about me. And that makes me really happy.

(A/N Sorry this was such a short chapter. I didn't really know what to write, so this is just a filler ^-^)