INTRODUCTION

( A/n: the story is based on author's imagination not on true events so don't take it serious. Also you guys already know about harry potter's intro so I'm giving an intro of Wednesday and Draco)

Name :- Wednesday Addams

she have evil parents( Morticia and Gomez) who are clingy towards each other. 1 sibling( brother Pugsley). She is cold and savage(intelligent too) according to her nature. killed 10 peoples ( her age is 11). a servant( lurch) and her grandmother (A/n : i forgot her name ) her family is not a normal one because they are outcast in muggle world too. also they have a pet ' Thing' who is not an animal but only a hand also Wednesday's only friend after she lost scorpion Nero( well everyone knows how).

Well she was born outcast but a great wizard made her witch when she was 6 months old.( he is a great professor in Hogwarts soon you guys will get to know about him).

Name :- Draco Malfoy

An egoistic boy (11 years old) son of Lucious and Narcissa Malfoy.

(A/n: Sorry guys as your author is lazy to write about him more as you guys already know about him too. I just changed something about Wednesday. and guys know everything so why should i waste my time in writing intro because i know my readers are also lazy to read intro so let's began this story in next part).