A New Journey?

She went inside the wall surprisingly she saw another station. she was shocked . then suddenly harry came from that wall he was about to fall on the ground but before he could feel the hard ground Wednesday immediately caught him by his arm  from behind and saved him. then harry said : -  t-Thanks ( he said hesitantly as he got embarrassed  by it )

she simply hummed while glaring at him by which felt more embarrassed and  he just looked down at floor lowering his head down. while wednesday looked here and there and found the train, then  said 

Wednesday : -  let's go inside the train..., Follow me.

harry nodded his head like a obedient child and  followed her like a lost puppy. they went inside the train and thankfully got a empty couch. wednesday sat beside right side of the window and harry at the left side beside the window, just opposite to her. the train started running and both were looking outside the window gazing at each other time to time  then finally harry said 

Harry : - By-y t--The way do you know anything about Hogwarts? 

she looked at him coldly before shooking her head as no and said 

Wednesday :- (coldly) well  i don't know anything and i am not even intrested to know, my parents sent me here it must be there another ....conspiracy against me nothing special.

he felt nervous a little bit before but thought that she dosen't seem bad and decided to open up, he nodded lightly with sad face. Wednesday saw but she don't care but she thought that there is something like he want to open with her and tell so she said

Wednesday : - what about you ? i-i mean-- ( before she could say further , harry cutted her off and said )

Harry : - I really didn't thought that i'll be here someday, your parents must told you about the school but i don't live with my parent as--( he was about say further but stopped and remembered about his parents and then looked at her and she immediately nodded her head quitely and said 'as?') as they are no more and i don't even know the  real reason of their death, but i was living with my aunt and uncle and their son well knew before that i  am a wizard but never told me because they never wanted me to go there( school).and rest of that you already saw last night. 

Wednesday : -  ( after listening she said) If i was in place of you, i simply preferred torturing them in different ways ( she smirked lightly gazing at window, while he become shocked after listening her words)

So, after few he thought to change the topic and said 

Harry : - By the way again thank you ( now he was saying without hesitating and stuttering ) for protecting me.... a-- can we become friends ? ( he said moving his hand forward for hand shake but she looked at him and then his hand, he was about move his hand backwards thinking she declined him but before he could she moved her hand forward slowly and shaked hands with him but with serious face) 

Harry :-  you know you are my first friend.

Wednesday :- and you are my first human friend ( less coldly).

harry : - human friend ? ( he asked being confused )

Wednesday : -  Leave it, you will get to know once you will know me ( she said sternly )

till then the time harry understood that she not a bad person but just an introvert with cold and little scary or creepy  nature. 

KNOCK KNOCK

Suddenly a they heard a knock on the other side, they both looked at the side from where the knock appeard. there was a boy standing infromt of them was looking at them with pleeding eyes orange hair circular face a little bit healthy and looking like same age as them, then he said 

? : -  can i sit here with you guys, actually the pervious couch where i sat was uncomfortable , so-

Harry : - it's alright you may sit ( he said cutting him off )( and both of them smiled at eachother lightly ) 

the boy went inside and sat beside wednesday she immediately deathly glared at her and he understood that if he sat there a min more she will kill him at any moment he  become scared a little bit  and immediately stood up from there sat beside harry, while harry chuckled lighlty at them and wednesday again glared at him. then the boy looked at harry and said 

? : - Hi, i'm  Ronald Weasley ( he said smiling lightly at him but still scared of wednesday so he didn't dared to look at her )

Harry : - Harry potter ( he said smiling back at him )

 Ron : - rr-Really ( shocked), so  what my dad and the whole  say is truth, i can't believe man you are really harry potter.

Harry : - yy-Yeah ( he was confused  and goes with wednesday thinkig that why he is famous )

then ron looked slightly at wednesday still scared of her glare like she will cut him into pieces alive. and harry noticed that he was scared of  her. so he said 

Harry :- umm.. she  is Wednesday  Addams by the way and don't worry be comfortable, don't get scared of her she will not eat you alive ( he laughed nervously while wednesday was coldly glaring at the boys).

Ron : - o-okay ( he was trying his best not get scared and was trying to smile, while she was just looking at him blankly ) 

Then the boys started talking about random stuffs even also wednesday replied them in some talks.

TIME SKIP 

knock knock 

A girl was standing infront of them three of them 's gaze went to her, she was in uniform ofcourse hogwarts's uniform. golden brown short and open hair small bangs on her forehead just like wednesday have. same age like them. she normally asked them 

?? : - did anyone saw small  a frog?  it belongs to a boy whose name is neville. ( she asked looking at three if them)

TO BE CONTINUED...

{ A/n : short time no see , my readers. well as i told before i was quite busy due to exams but now my exams are over for now so i will post new part regularly. hope you guys like today's part and please vote also.... by the way thanks for reading, i'll be there with another new and interesting part till then bye...

from your dear a/n }