First Day!

NEXT DAY

(morning) 

It was time for the first class.

Wednesday pov :

I was going for my first class which was of professor McGonagall. when i reached at class everyone was looking at me as i was little late may be few minutes. but i gave them all a cold look. while professor looked at me and smiled at little, may be she thought that i am nervous but actually  i am not. 

McGonagall : Come in and sit, Ms. Addams you are just a minute late the class was about to start.

I looked at her blankly and went inside and looking for a seat while, that Malfoy guy pushed his partner who was sitting beside me and that boy fell down. while he signaled me to sit with him but i just ignored him by giving him a blank look and saw there was a empty seat beside hermione i went there and sat beside. while everyone was looking at me and draco because of the thing happened seconds ago. and i don't even care.

Draco POV :

As i saw her searching for a seat i quickly pushed coil who was sitting beside me so that she can sit with me but she gave me a blank look and sat beside  a girl. Well I liked this attitude of hers.

TIME SKIP ( after class)

Lunch Time~

Everyone was sitting and having lunch, while  Wednesday  and thing was also talking about something and the seat beside her was empty, draco was looking for wednesday and finally saw a seat beside her and immediately sat beside her. While she didn't even bother to look at him ( a/n: poor draco).

Draco : - hey ( he said casually)

but she just looked at him coldly for a sec and then back at thing.

Draco :-  By the way what's his name ? ( he said pointing towards thing )

Wednesday : -  It's non of your business.( she said in a rude way  got up from her seat whilw thing was on her shoulder)

But he held her wrist and said " by the way i liked this attitude of yours, Miss" he said this with a smirk plastered on his face. While she  just looked at thing and he immediately understood and freed her wrist from his hand and both wednesday and thing went away leaving draco dumbfounded.

After Lunch

( it's time for potion's class)

? : There will be no foolish wand-waving or silly incantations in this class. As such, I don't expect many of you to appreciate the subtle science and exact art that is potion-making.( A man in his late 40s came inside while saying in a cold way ).

IT WAS PROFESSOR SNAPE

Professor Snape :-  Who possess, the predisposition... I can teach you how to bewitch the mind and ensnare the senses. I can tell you how to bottle fame, brew glory, and even put a stopper in death.

Professor Snape :-  But i think some people are intelligent enough and they dosen't seem interested in what i am saying ( he said looking at the desk where harry and wednesday both were sitting ).What would I get if I added powdered root of asphodel to an infusion of wormwood? and i want answer from only you both( he said coldly)

Wednesday :- if you did combine Powdered Root of Asphodel and an infusion of Wormwood, you'd brew a sleeping potion 'so powerful it is known as the Draught of Living Death.( she said in a same tone without stuttering ).

Professor Snape's POV : 

Well I know wednesday is already intelligent, also she is one of my favorite  student. So i looked towards potter and asked him.

A/N POV :

Professor Snape asked another question and Wednesday  was about to answer but snape showed his palm to her to stop her from answering " I know you already know the right answer, but i want you to answer, potter!" meanwhile harry was looking at him nervously because he don't know the answer.

"Well.. being famous is not everything " Professor said to harry in a taunting way.

Then he again speak something in a fast way and said " Why don't you all note this " everyone started noting but wednesday already started writing when was telling.

 The class was over now and everyone was leaving and wednesady was about to leave too. But someone stopped her.

_____:-  You have become more intelligent than i expected.... daughter ( he said in a straight way nor sweet tone neither cold one )

TO BE  CONTINUED....