A Twelve - Foot troll ?

A/n POV:

Another day with regular classes. All the classes were finished already everyone was walking out and in one of the group harry and ron was too.

Ron : - I don't  know, What does she understand herself?(he was talking about hermione).....iT'S lEvIoSa not LeViOsArrr( he said sarcastically imitating her)

Suddenly someone came from running while she bumped her shoulder with ron while walking faster and yes it was Hermione she heard everything tears were visible in her eyes, she was hurt.

Everyone guessed that she was hermione and Ron also felt bad for saying like this about her.

Harry : You shouldn't talk about her like this Ron. ( everyone nodded in agreement).

They again started walking but suddenly harry saw thing walking around so he approached him.

Harry : hey, Thing ( he waved at him while thing stop and waved back ) where is Wednesday ?

Thing : ( in his sign language )She is attending an extra class, She is studying defiance against the dark arts subject from Professor Snape.

Harry : ( he thinks for a sec ) Ok ( he smiled at him )

TIME SKIP

A/n pov : 

[ a/n : well i forget to mention it's halloween night there ]

It was time for dinner everyone was present there having their food peacefully.

Harry : - Where is hermione ?( he said in a worried tone )

Ron :- i don't kn-

? : - She is crying in girls washroom since afternoon and she not ready to come out.

Harry :- ( still worried and looked at Wednesday with pleading eyes )

Wednesday :- What ? Do i look like, i care for her ?

Harry :- ( how she know that i was about to ask her ) huh?

??:- HEADMASTER!!!!!!!!!( someone came inside the hall shouting and panting heavily) 

Dumbledore :- ( stood up from his place and asked calmly) what happened Professor Quirell ?

Quirell :- Twelve-Foot troll has break inside the school and he is near the girls washroom( he said in one go and immediately fainted on the ground ) 

A silence took for a second but suddenly the students started shouting due to fear and started running here and there. 

Meanwhile wednesday immediately ran outside Harry looked at her tried to stop her but she already left and then he realized that Hermione was still in washroom and understood where wednesday ran. then harry looked at ron " hermione " both said at the same time and ran outside following wednesday.

Dumbledore : keep quiet everyone !!!!( he yelled and again silence took place)  Send them to their respective rooms ( he said to professors).

On The other Hand 

Hermione was crying and was about to step out but heard a loud creepy sound she flinched.

A huge creature appeared infront of her, she was shivering in fear and that creature started breaking everything came infront of him. she was trying her best to hide herself from him. but her dress got stuck she thought that no one can save him and closed her eyes still in fear.

? ?? : Hermione !! 

she opened her eyes looked at the side from where the voice is coming and she saw ron who got succeed in removing her dress from where it got stucked.

Ron :  it's not time a to talk but we have to run.... come on fastttt ( he said panicking )

While hermione looked around and saw harry and wednesday was fighting with that giant creature. suddenly he caught harry in his hands while wednesday was looking around for something to hit him but a spell popped up in her mind 

Wednesday : STUPIFY ~ ( she spelled on that creature )

His grip on harry got loose he fainted on floor and harry slipped down.

Meanwhile all the professors arrived there with a questioning face. 

Mcgonagall : What is ThiS ? ( she said widening her eyes looking at them then at the creture who was unconsiously lying on the floor ) 

Hermione : It was all happened because of me professor it's my  fault, i thought i can handle him alone so.....( she said lying and lowered her head down ) but if these three of them didn't arrived at the right time maybe i was not alive.

Mcgonagall : -50 points from your house Miss Granger because of your stupidity......and +50  points to three of you for being brave, and Wednesday i think you are the first girl who fighted with a giant creature in her 1st year of school  same goes with you boys. but i'm reliefed that you all are safe.

Dumbledore : who killed him?

Wednesday : he is not dead,  i just used stupify on him ( she said replied coldly ) 

Snape : Well done Miss Addams ( he said in same tone )

While, Thing came from behind Snape and climbed on Wednesday's shoulder  she glared at him for sec and went away from there. 

 TIME SKIP 

Wednesday was busy in typing on her typewriter while someone came from behind and said 

Hermione : - Thank you ( wednesday stopped typing and glaced at hermione ) 

Wednesday : - For What ? ( she said resuming  typing ) 

Hermione : - For saving me.

she didn't said anything and continued her work.

TO BE CONTINUED .....