Quidditch Match

A/n POV :

It is special day in Hogwarts because today is a Quidditch Match between Slytherin and Gryffindor.
The match is special because ofc both the teams are powerful.

* Meanwhile in the great hall everyone was having breakfast because afterwards the match will start*

Ron :- hey harry are u ok ?

Harry:- yaa...i-im j-just little nervous.

Hermione:- don't worry Wednesday is all there.

* a/n forgot to tell u that unconditionally Wednesday is also in quidditch team*

*Flashback*

* Wednesday:- and what made u think that I will join that team.

McGonagall :- you don't have any other choice Ms. Addams because according to our school rules a cat, owl, mouse or a frog is only allowed in school for students as their pets not an alive hand.

Wednesday:- first of all his name is thing secondly, so u are threatening me to join team otherwise u will throw thing out of the school right?( Coldly)

McGonagall:- Absolutely correct!
Now you have two options Ms.Addams either u join quidditch team or say goodbye to Mr. Thing ( she said calmly)

Wednesday:- fine I will join but promise me after that you will brutally kill me ( blankly looking at her)

McGonagall didn't said anything but smiled slightly.

* Flashback ends*

Wednesday:- I'm only there for the sake of thing so don't expect anything ( no expression)

Th trio sighed in disbelief

? :- Well I know u won't be able to defeat our house but still all the best for loosing, cutie.

Well it was none other than Malfoy who came and sat beside Wednesday.

Wednesday:- cute my foot and better prepare your team already for defeat, bcoz I never lose.( Death glaring at him)

Draco:- y-
*Cutted off*
Wednesday:- dare to utter one more word and I will make sure to burn your tongue.( Serious and dangerous rude tone)

Draco looked at her in disbelief bcoz again she roasted him. He get up from there and went away while stomping his feets on floor. But others laughed at him but soon got stop after Wednesday deathly glared at them.

Time skip~

Fred :-  Scared ? ( he asked harry casually )

Harry :- ah.. yeah im little nervous( he said hesitantly)

George :- What about you miss ( he said looking at wednesday and she glared at him )

Fred :- i don't think  she is ( he said mockingly)

Wednesday :- why would i ? it will be more easy than collecting snake's skins i guess ( she said coldly making them looking at her in disbelief )

_________

* both the teams entered in the ground players were standing with their respective broom sticks*

random professor :-  Finally the moment has came for which we all were waiting. Are you guys excited ?

* the audience sitting in their seat were cheering for their houses *

* then all the players of both the teams sat on the their brooms and reached at their positions. fred and george are beaters, Wednesday was one of the chaser( from3) and harry was keeper*

Prof:-  3 2 1 ... And GO! ( he said and whistled)

*as the soon the professor said the match started*

( Imagine Wednesday is also playing as a chaser, bcoz author is lazy to write that much discription)

* and the match ended harry caught the golden snitch ( u can see in video)*

prof : And victory goes to GRYFINDOR !

* everyone cheered happily meanwhile hermione and ron also come to congratulate wednesday and harry, hagrid was already standing beside harry*

* but Wednesday's eyes were some where else*

Wednesday POV :

Well our team, but i don't it's a big deal but my mind was stuck where else. the view i saw between match. i have to talk with professor snape only he can tell.

end of her pov:

Time Skip ~

It was evening time wednesday was finding professor snape, she went inside his office and knocked his door.

snape :-  come in ( coldly)

* wednesday entered inside his office and looked at him with questioning gaze*

snape :-  what made you bring here Miss. Addams ( he said coldly without looking at her doing his work)

Wednesday :- You know it well what happened at the time of match.

Snape :- and on whom you have doubt ? ( still working )

Wednesday :- Didn't i told u before that i have doubt on quirrel, he seems odd.

Snape :- hm... im impressed you are more intelligent then i thought.

Wednesday :-  So i was right from the start- ( cutted off)

?? :- right about what... Miss. Addams  ?

TBC...