WAY TO HOGWARTS - 2

both of them came near wednesday and approached her. then Gomez said " i will miss this thunder" wiping his fake tears. Me too Morticia added and hugged her but she didn't hugged her back she was standing silently without any expression on her face . then she give her a locket.

 then she give her a locket

the locket 

Morticia : This locket have some special powers, use it at right time. mother loves you my devil~( seeing her emotionless face again her eyes became numb).

Hagrid : So, before we become late, let's go. ( everyone nodded)

Gomez : By the way have some fun dear ( he said to Wednesday with an evil smile).

Wednesday : Sure.... father ( she replied sternly and internally smirked as she knows what does his dad mean.)

They left( a/n: but there is someone else too who went with them, well it's a surprise for Wednesday  and readers too)  ~

Time skip ( lazy author)

At midnight they reached infront a old house which is not between any colony or we can say it is little bit far away from city.  As they both were drenched in the rain a little and yes rain started at midnight and there were thunderstroms too. So Hagrid look at her to see if she is scared or something but no she was enjoying the thunder instead of being scared then he suddenly broke the door not intentionally but he was trying to open but it didn't and due little pressure it was broke and he entered inside and ask her ( wednesday) " come in "  without saying anything she came behind him and before she could utter a word a boy screamed 

? : Aaaaaahh, Who are you both ( they both looked at him but wednesday was looking at annoyingly ).

Then, Suddenly a couple came down from stairs in worried expression and then say them were also get scared by the seeing this much big man, That womens husband was hanging rifle at his hand trying to make him scared but no use then he said " who are you " . then hagrid silently sat down on the couch  and  said " i am Rubious Hagrid and I am here to take harry potter with me because he is going to hogwarts which is handled by Albus Dumbledore. 

??: he is not going anywhere.  

hagrid got up from the couch and toward that man. and then the man started shivering  due to fear he aimed his rifle on hagrid with his shivering hands. then Wednesday said something which made  everyone shock.

Wednesday : I think you  forgot to put some bullets in it.

The man said "How  do you know "?    he was shocked because what she was saying, was the truth.   

then suddenly hagrid spoke : he is going to hogwarts, where he will learn magic under the guidence of hogwart's great professors.

???: M-Magic...?( a boy in same age as wednesday appeared infront he was wearing specs, he was looking innocent. Wednesday looked at him in a cold way  but somehow she was getting a vibe like she know him but how that she also don't know  then harry also looked at her they made an eye contact but got broke when Hagrid said to harry.

Hagrid : you have grown up well Harry. you just like your dad James accept your eyes they are like your mother's ( he smiled). and yes you heard right magic, YOU ARE A WIZARD HARRY.

Harry : I-I I am.. wh-hat ???( he asked hesitantly)

Hagrid : You are  a Wizard Harry. not a normal but a great wizard only you need to practice and learn a little more for some years .

wednesday was still processing everything staring at harry's face.

[ a/n : Then suddenly that dumb muggle couple came to argue with hagrid and wednesday didn't said anything she was just quitely there and potterheads already know what they argued and your author lazy to write that sh*t argues so as we all know hagrid won the arguement ....TIME SKIP ( after argue)]

Hagrid turned to harry & wednesday and said " let's go"  wednesday immediately started walking behind without saying anything and harry was still processing and standing inside the house then wednesday again come back and saw him standing like  statue,  she said " If you don't want us to leave you here then better come out" she said coldly, he nodded silently and followed her.   

TIME SKIP

Now three of them were sitting in a metro train, while harry started reading the list in which the name of important  supplies that a student should have was  mentioned.

Harry : wand, cauldron, a set of vials, a telescope, and a set of brass and scale and if they want they carry a pet too but a small one.

Wednesday in mind : i think i don't need any pet as i already have one ( internally smirked ) wait i will  deal with you after reaching school.....

TO BE CONTINUED....

(A/n : well, today's part was little long than previous one but i will try to make it more long. So keep reading and supporting and i will try to post new part tomorrow but may be next week  due exams i will not be able to write or post but will try if i can post. 

thank u  .....  from ur lovely A/n.