Dragon's egg

A/N POV : 

It's night time  currently.

Hagrid's Pov : 

I was  waiting for that dragon's small egg to burst suddenly i heard a knock on door, while thinking who it can be i moved towards door to open it and it was unexpected as i saw harry, hermione and ron.

Hagrid :- Oh hi kids ! well it's pretty late night and i'm little busy so we will play some other day ok ( he said patting their head gently and was about to close door but)

Harry :- But we are here to talk- (cut of by hagrid)

Hagrid :- im sorry but i promise tomorrow ok( he smiled nervously while saying and was about to close the door again but harry said something unexpected)

Harry :- We already know about philosopher's stone.

Hagrid :- come inside ( he said and fully opened the door so that they can enter immediately and then he closed the door) 

Hermione :- What are you doing here? ( she was shocked to see her)

Hagrid :- she is for the same reason for which you guys are here now sit.

? :- even i also didn't expected you to be here. ( she said with her straight face)

 Hagrid :- Wednesday would you like to have some coffee?

Wednesday :- *shook her head* * took that dragon's egg in her hand and took it near her ear and flicked it lightly*

Hermione :- Hey what are you doing ?

Wednesday :- Checking if the dragon inside is still alive or dead . ( she looking at the egg and then )

* Ron choked in air, while hermione looked at her in desbelief and harry was processing*

Harry :- btw it doesn't look like a a normal egg.

Wednesday :- it's a dragon's egg, Norbert the Norwegian Ridgeback.

Ron & Hermione (in unison):- huh !

Hagrid :- i think it's time to hatch it.( he also went towards table where the kids were sitting and waiting for the baby to come from inside the egg )

[ a/n :- imagine wednesday is also their ]

Wednesday :-  It looks better than a human's baby ( she said patting baby dragon's head which the dragon liked he immediately jumped on her lap and instead of wednesday, hermione flinched)

Hagrid :- * chuckled and said* i think he liked wednesday.

Hermione :- but it looks scary too ( she said looking at the baby dragon with little fear)

Ron :- I hate to say this but she is right ( he said and shiverd a little bit )

TIME SKIP

A/N POV : 

They were discussing while suddenly someone caught their attention they all looked at  the window side it was draco who was eavesdropping them harry immediately run behind him followed by other three two. but too late Draco already went to Mcgonagall's office 

END OF A/N POV...

AT McGonagall's Office

McGonagall :- I didn't  expected this from you four -40 points from your house.

* Meanwhile malfoy was smirking while looking at wednesday but his smirk faded away when professor said*

McGonagall :- And what were you doing their Mr. Malfoy? -50 from your house you did eavesdropping also. ( draco looked down and this time wednesday smirked at him)

McGonagall :-  Now you 5 will be awarded a punishment, Mr. Filch will guide you.

Draco :- excuse me professor did you said 5 ?

McGonagall :- Yes Mr. Malfoy  you heard absolutely right you also have to go with them.

Draco :- But- ( cutted of by professor)

McGonagall :- No more arguments  it you don't want me too deduct more points from your house..., Mr. Flich guide them 

Filch nodded and guided them outside, now they were infront of hagrid's hut.

Filch :- Years ago, we use to tie student's finger with chain in chamber and the way they shout it actually gives  satisfaction.

Wednesday :- Interesting. ( she said making everyone shock)

Hagrid :- Hey  filch, btw im going inside jungle for some work you guys need something?

Filch :- Take them with you. it's their punishment.

Draco :-  We are not really going there, she just said casually it's n-not t-true right?

Wednesday :- WELL, IT SEEMS FUN ( she said looking at the dark jungle with her dark orbs )

TBC...