Her Dark Aura

A/N POV : 

A new year a new start...

In Diagon Alley

Near Book Store 

? :-  Harry ( exictedly)

Harry :- ( happy) hermione.

*they hugged eachother*

Hagrid :- um... Since Hermione is here u should go with her, also i have some work to do...(smiled) see u in Hogwarts. ( he said and went away after they both nodded)

Hermione :- everyone is already inside, Ler's go (she said )

Harry :- * nodded*

Then they both went inside, only to see lot of rush.

Molly weasely :- oh Harry, thank god u are fine i was worried about u . ( she said while checking id he is fine or not)

Harry :- * nodded lightly assuring her* 

Then Lockhart saw Wednesday  and whispered enough for the cameraman to hear

Lockhart :-  Wednesday Addams...the made witch.

Cameraman :- Wednesday Addams.

* he grabbed her arm and was about drag her in the same way he did to harry for the photograph before he could she harshly jerked his grip and hit his camera with her one hand making it fall down and without giving any expression and went away making everyone shock*

Morticia :- Ahem... actually she don't like taking photographs etc. please don't mind her. ( she said fake smiled and lockhart nodded and widely smiled back at her)

 [a/n : woah what a pervert ]

* and others were lightly whispering about the addams family and were forming a line to take lockhart's sign on the course books*

Morticia :- Lurch ( she signed her to stand in line with books to take sign and some people were looking at the tall person standing on line without any expression it was lurch)

Meanwhile upstairs a boy who was watching everything , he smirked and felt happy when Wednesday destroyed the camera just in one hit. well it was none other than Draco Malfoy.

Draco :- That's my girl ( said to himself) 

* he started to come downstairs while checking out the books placed beside*

Draco :- The famous Harry Potter, if he even buys books the news  prints  on front page.( he said while standing infront of harry who was about to leave with ginny, ron and Hermione)

Ginny :-  You better stay away from him ( stern voice)

Draco :- ( he glanced at her then at harry and smirked and said ) Oh ! A new Girlfriend Potter ( gritting his teeths)

* Harry was about to say something but*

? :- You better care about yours ( he said while glancing towards Wednesday who was coming toward their direction, just a second late to hear his words)

? :- Btw Hello, Mr.Potter  * said while putting resting the tip of his wand on the side of his shoulder* I'm Draco's dad Lucious Malfoy. ( he said looking in his eyes with ego)

* then lucious again looked at malfoy  then wednesday who was standing with blank expression on her face with folding hand near her chest*

Lucious :- And this Young lady must be your -ah i mean Wednesday-( draco was embarassed )

* he was cuttedoff in middle*

?? :-  Addams 

* it was none other than Morticia who replied him with an evil tone while coming infront of him*

Lucious :- You must be Mrs. Addams, Nice to meet you. ( he said looking at her with smirk while taking her hand gently in his and was about to k--- it but someone jerked him)

? :- Oh Nice to meet you too Mr. Malfoy  (  he said while hugging  lucious tightly ) I'm Gomez Addams her beloved husband * evil smile*

* he broke the hug and breath heavily *

Lucious :- Well Draco used to talk about Wednesday alot.

* he said changing topic*

Draco :- Dad...um we some other work too let's go otherwise we will be late ( he said while dragging him out)

Time Skip ~

At Platform

Well eveyone reached at Platform except Ron and Harry 

[a/n:- well what happened with them u guys already and i will mention the clip also afterwards ]

In Train 

Wednesday POV :- 

I came inside the last compartment of train where no was their.

Sitting their quietly, soon the train started moving  and i was thinking about the scene happened in the book store knowing that Thing is already out  from my bag but my compartment's gate got open and someone  entered with his luggage catching my attention. it was none other than DRACO. 

He came inside and sat infront of me while placing his one leg on another while resting his arms on the top of the seat head. and his so called 2 friends aka free servant came inside placing his luggage.

I deathly glared at both of them made them immediately leave now it was me and draco was their. well i just looked out of window. and Thing handed me a book so that i can do some timepass while reading it. Well it's  a fact that nobody knows me better than Thing.

______________

Draco POV :-

Well what my dad said in  shop made me embarrassed  a little. but i didn't thought that I will found her in the same compartment. but thank god she didn't said me to leave. and on the other these two monkeys ( crab and goil ) standing like dumb but she glared at them like she will cut them into pieces if they did delay of just one sec. somehow i controlled myself from laughing after watching them leaving being scared. But she didn't even bother to look or ask me just looking out of window like she is alone and ignoring me like im not here. but still i sit their resting my body on the seat opposite to her well i was sitting like a king. Suddenly that gave her a book. what it it about a fairytales ? * gulped*  No but the cover doesn't look like. Well it's a fact that she is totally different from other girls, her dark aura.

few mins later ~

Finally after gaining lot of courage i decided to start a conversation.

Draco :- Um hi 

TBC...

(a/n :- let me know in comments that how was the first part of 2nd year. I'm sure the conversation gonna happen between malfoy and wednesday will be interesting... 

so see u guys in the next part thanks for reading and don't go without voting, byee )