Idiot

A Day with bright morning in hogwarts students were having their breakfast in great hall.

Draco entered the hall with his friends and then saw wednesday, he left his friends and sat beside her but she didn't even glanced at her. meanwhile thing was infront of wednesday too. maybe they were discussing something.

Draco :- Hi Thing ! ( he said and waved at thing, slightly gazed at her. and thing waved back and wednesday glared at him) good morning wednesday ( he said hesitantly trying understand the words written in the  book which is in her hand)

Wednesday :- It is morning but not good for me ( she replied coldly and draco looked at her in disbelief )

Draco :- um -

Wednesday :- Better not annoy me without any reason.

Draco :-  Why so rude ? ( he said hoping she will show emotions but no her eyes don't show anything)

Wednesday :- i can be more.

Draco :- Look u are lucky that one of the famous boy of school is approaching you, you should talk nicely to me ( he said proudly )

Wednesday :-  do i look like i care ? ( she said without looking at him) Idiot

Draco :-  what did you called me ?

Wednesday :- i don't like to repeat my words but you are insisting this much so listen i called you I.D.I.O.T ... Idiot got it?( she said like she is actually roasting or insulting him)

Before their arguement continue hermione approached wednesday and said.

Hermione :- W-wednesday here u are i was finding other place ah- leave it actually i have doubt in a topic can explain me please ( she said and before wednesday could react she dragged her out of hall and thing followed them from behind)

*Thank u, u really saved the day thing said to hermione in his sign language which she understood and smiled at him*

Wednesday :- if u both are done then im going in class ( she said while glaring both of  them and left them dumbfounded but soon they follow her )

Time skip it was night time ~ ( lazy a/n yk)

Wednesday was playing cello in balcony which at the centre of hogwarts ( anyone can hear clearly, but she didn't did intentionally)

But somehow the way she was playing was giving everyone a relax.

On the other hand 

Professor snape was in potion room doing some work but got interrupted by the music it was so soothing and relaxing, Mc Gonagall was enjoying too some goes with the professors  who listened it.

Meanwhile 

Thing was changing the page of notes.

( a/n :- imagine she is 11 year old )

And finally she stopped after the notes finished.

Hermione :-  woah how u took it here alone ?

*thing waved at her and she understood*

Hermione :- btw it was pretty good.

Wednesday :- Should i say thanks?

* Hermione looked at her in disbelief, wednesday stood up from chair and then moved towards the railings looking at sky hermione also did same and stand beside her but little far*

Wednesday :- Why lied in morning ?

Hermione :- huh 

Wednesday :- do i look like a fool ?

* hermione shooked her head as no*

* wednesday again looked at her coldly only to listen her reason*

Hermione :- Actually -

TBC....

[ a/n :- This part will be published on the day my exams get over, so after this part i will try my best to make long parts. 

thanks for reading .... ]