Blood or Woe

Hagrid :- Me, ron and hermione will be go together in this side and harry, wednesday and draco will go to that side.

*everyone nodded*

Hagrid :- where is Wednesday ( then thing pointed towards the jungle )

Hermione :- he means she already went inside.

Hagrid :- she is daring, nevermind let's go.

* eveyone went while thing also guided harry and draco*

Draco :- Hey you hand, don't guide us ok-k ? and where she went alone didn't she get scared of these type of places?

Harry :- first of all his name is Thing second she is not a scaredy cat like better not mess with both of them.( harry said calmly) 

* suddenly they saw shadow of a girl which was similar to wednesday. harry immediately understood it was her but draco was scared so he didn't understood. thing and harry immediately started going towards the shadow but draco didn't got the courage.*

Draco :- H-hey potter where are you going ( he said slowley following both of them)

Harry :- hey wednesday what are you doing here ?

Wednesday :- * looked at them coldly  but wednesday started running  followed by other too*

Draco :- H-hey where are u going-g?

* suddenly wednesday stopped and looked here and there *

Harry:- wait a minute ( he said and hold her wrist to stop her from moving forward)

Wednesday :- There is something suspicious and whatever creature it is, it's running too.

Harry :- but-( cutted off by malfoy)

Draco :- I think we should go back what if g-ghost c-caught us.

Harry & Wednesday :- SHUT UP MALFOY !

* draco flinched as they both said together*

Suddenly someone attacked on harry but at the right time another someone saved him harry  looked at the creature who saved him it was grey coloured half human from upper part and half horse in lower he was smiling at harry, meanwhile ron,hermione and hagrid also came their but Wednesday was not.

? : im Firenze Mr. potter.

Harry :- uh Thanks for saving me.

Firenze :- It was my duty to protect you Mr. Potter.

Ron :- But what happened ?

Harry :- huh a-( he was about to reply while looking here and their he stopped and instead he said)

Harry & Draco :- Where is Wednesday?

everyone moved forward and saw wednesday standing with her same cold expression but also confused because the inciedent just happened infront of her.

So the scene was when firenze saved harry, the  creature who tried to attack on harry immediately fly away and wednesday ran behind him to see who it is but that creature catched a unicorn and killed and drank the unicorn's blood while wednesday was standing their processing everything the creature looked wednesday but immediately went away as everyone came from behind wednesday was again about to follow it hermione stopped her.

Hermione :- Are you insane ?

Wednesday :- * removed hermione's hand from her wrist* and went forward where the unicorn was liening and dead and bleeding* 

Hermione :- hey what are you doing?

Wednesday :- * glared at her and went towards the dead unicorn and touched blood still leftover on unicorn's body*

The blood was silver in color but looked very pure then she smelled it and smiled a little making everyone confused yet scared.

Wednesday :- the smell is enough to attract a death eater or something, well it smells like a wet mud which is good but i don't think the taste will good.

Hagrid :- It was V-voldermort?

Harry :- But why did he dranked unicorn's blood?

Firenze :-The blood of a unicorn will keep you alive, even if you are an inch from death , but at a terrible price. You have slain something pure and defenceless to save yourself, and you will have but a half-life, a cursed life, from the moment the blood touches your lips.

Hermione :- But who will like to have a half-life!

Wednesday :- ofc Voldermort !

Hagrid :- Kids, let's go back and firenze thanks again.

Firenze :-  My pleasure and you guys are same till im alive . bye

Then everyone went back, on the way draco muttered

Draco :-  I will tell this to my father. ( he mutterred sternly)

* while both harry and wednesday looked at him with done face immediately speed up their step up to leave him*

Draco :- H-hey walk slowly, take me with u ( he said and ran a little to match their steps)

TBC...

[a/n :- So guys as you know soon my board exams will start. for now i will try to upload one part per week. i trying too write as much as i can before exams, and scheduling it for later. also wish your author a best of luck because really need  it ...and keep reading stay tuned i will see you in next till then byee and Thanks for reading]