Broom Flight Class ~

Wednesday :- Professor snape good to see you alive ( she said straightly looking at him while he  shrugged off and was about to say something but she cutted him off and said ) By the way do you know about What was inside that pouch which hagrid took from the bank?

Snape : Well, How you know about that ? (he questioned back )

Wednesday : When he was taking that i was present there.

Snape : Hmm... there is no need to know about that, better you understand. 

Wednesday : But i feel like it is hiding something.

Snap : Well, i'm pretty busy for now Miss. Addams we will talk about that later ( he said trying to change the topic ) So, you can go now.

Wednesday : Fine ( she sighed not in a mood to argue), and one more thing i want to you to teach me defiance against the dark arts subject too.

Snape : Why me ?

Wednesday : because i think that professor Quirrel  don't know how to teach, i mean i don't like his way of teaching. plus i know that you are a expert in this subject so . ( she said telling the reason)

Snape : Hmm ( he chuckled lightly ) .... Now go i have works to do and also you have another class. 

She hummed and was about to leave but..

Snape : wait you stop ( he said looking down at the creature who was behind wednesday, she followed his gaze looked at thing  he was scared of snape)

Snape : You go Miss. Addams, and you stay here i have some work for you ( she left the classroom silently as she now that professor will not do anything wrong with him, while thing immediately followed professor's order and claimed up on the table.

On The other Hand 

Now it was time for Their 1st Broom Flight Class. The students were their some of them were creating little chaos. Suddenly a lady in her late 40s appeared infront them.

? : (she whistled) Attention! please

students : Good Morning Madam Hooch ( all of them wished her).

Professor Hooch : So, Welcome in your flying's first class. First of all, Everyone stand in a line and place your broom at your right hand side.

(Everyone carefully followed her instructions and did as she said)

Now look at your broom and say " UP" (everyone nodded and did what she said they all started shouting up and ...)

Wednesday : UP 

Harry : UP

They both said together and the broom stick immediately caught by their hand everyone was shocked while Wednesday who already sat on her broom stick in with speed of light but before they go any further...

Professor: Mr. Longbottom ...Mr-r. Longbottom... get down right.( she trying to process everything while shouting)

? : Aaaaa.... Pprofessorrrr save-e me. Wo0ahhh...aaaa( A boy was in air and was not able to control his broomstick that is why he was shouting ).

He was not able control his broom suddenly his broom startied moving towards school's direction as they were studying in ground. he was about to get injured from the walls but at the right moment someone save him and it was Wednesday. By watching this view everyone become more shocked including professor who was running behind them on ground. Before Wednesday could do anything his broomstick again she also again started following his after a long round she was about to caught him but got a min late as neville  was hanging at the top of the tower of school but thankfully she caught his broomstick and she went down while everyone started clapping for her but she didn't reacted and handle his broom professor but before Madam Hooch could say anything..... 

BANG!!!

To be continued....