A LETTER

? : Wednesday , look there is something for you.( A lady in her 40's  said to her daughter who is busy in doing some work at the backyard of the house the house dark and spooky everything was black everything was dark but there was peace too.  the lady went near her daughter. and her daughter was peacefully feeding  her wolfs, by giving someone's skull as   a their food. the lady smiled after all there is nothing new to see many creepy activities Addams family members do.  after few minutes the lady's  ruthless daughter turned back only to see her mother's evil smile. then saw a letter in her mother's hand and she instantly got what was the letter about. so she finally said-

Wednesday : ( A girls standing straight in a cold face also she just a kid but her actions are not like kids ) As i thought, you are so happy Mother after seeing this letter. that i am going to a school....  but those stupid witches and wizards will not be able to stop me. I will do what i want no one can rule me.( she said in a cold and rude tone with emotionless face)

?? :  Don't worry MY LITTLE VIPER, i know you will run away in the mid way. that is why  i have invited a special guest who will pick you from here and lead you to the way of Hogwarts safely . 

Wednesday :  Well Father, I know you are a clever person but don't forget that I am your daughter too. I can easily kill your so called Guest and even trick him. So better you plan something  else. ( again no emotion on her face A/n: because wednesday is born merciless.)

Gomez(her father): ( came near her  and patted her head gently, he smiled and said) But I think once you meet him you will enjoy his company rest of the way. 

She looked at him and said - " Only time will tell ".  Then she was about to step out of the backyard but suddenly stopped when her mother spoke

Morticia ( her mother) : By the way, I have already packed your stuffs check them once if you need anything else then let us know darling~. Because tomorrow you are  going  Hogwarts.

Wednesday : ( without turning back she said ) Then? should i say thanks to you ? but i think i didn't  asked for your help Mother.( rolling her eyes she stepped forward and walked away inside the house without glancing back. because she hate clinginess).

A FEW MINUTES LATER

A/N POV: 

Wednesday was watching the dark sky from the balcony of her room . thinking about  tomorrow. Also talking with her one and only friend or the one to whom she share everything . THING not  a person but an alive hand ( a/n: i don't know the story behind this hand's owner)who can do anything being a only hand he can still beat a human although he can't talk but those who know him can easily understand by the action of his finger.

Wednesday : So, what do you think thing if i reached Hogwarts. i really don't know what will happen but who knows it can be fun ~.

Thing : well i am thinking  about only  one thing that is sleep. i'm sleepy, so Good night .( he was about to walk away by his fingers but she said something which made him shiver and he ran away as fast he can)

Wednesday : I think you don't love your precious nails anymore, so should i part your nails away from your fingers? huh?

seeing him ran away in fear she chuckled darkly and went to her bed after sometime .

TIME Skip Next Day

Evening time --

Morticia :  Gomez when he will arrive ?( the members were waiting for the guest who was coming to pick up Wednesday, in the hall )

Gomez : he must be on his way. by the way i will miss you my daughter.( he said sipping his wine sitting on a couch ,   A/n : a fat man  lol~)

Wednesday : but i will not, and who know that your guest is alive or dead. i mean anything could happen. 

A/N POV :

 saying that she went out from the entrance gate of hall rolling her eyes but immediately stopped after seeing a giant figure Infront of her , eyes widened but she was not scared as she didn't even flinched. suddenly Gomez approached him and surprisingly said 

Gomez : Ohh you came ______

TO BE CONTINUED.....

( hey readers your author here please leave a comment about tis part and tell if you have any idea or suggestion this is my first book i hope you guys like thank you so much for reading. and i'll be back with new part till then guess who is the guest ..... Byeeee)