A Secret !

A/N POV : 

Now they are in an alley, and hagrid lead both of them inside  a cafe.

? : (the man said smilingly) Hey Hagrid, long time no see. by the what you doing here ?( a man in his 50s  standing at the counter.) 

Hagrid : Hello Max, actually  i am here to  help these kids in buying school essential stuffs.  and  he is Harry potter & she is Wednesday Addams( he said pointing towards both the kids who were standing quitely ) 

Max : H-harry P-ppotter ? ( he said hesitantly but little louder and the people who were sitting their got shocked, everyone turned around to see him a pure silence took place their .

On the other hand both the kids were shocked and confused at the same time they looked at eachother for a second  still thinking how these people know him(harry). Before someone could say or ask anything hagrid said " i think we are getting late so should leave now " .   yeah sure, by the way it was nice to meet you Mr.Potter please visit again ( he replied and  smiled) and harry smiled back at him, he was about say something to wednesday but before he speak again Hagrid said " let's go kids."  they entered inside a empty room. then he spelled something by which the wall opened then they went out by that way and saw another alley. There were many shops like for books broom sticks, pets , wands etc..

Hagrid: Let's go  to the bank, first we will take money which was saved by his parents. so, both of you follow me 

After taking money they went to another room by special cart it was moving on a railway which in air.  they entered inside the room and saw something was wrapped in pouch and was tied up by a thin white thread. hagrid picked up that thing and kept it inside his long black jacket  which he was already wearing. then looked at both of them and said " Don't tell about this to anyone, it it is related with  school's work, ok ? " they both nodded lightly.

WEDNESDAY'S POV: 

Everything was normal until i saw that package i really don't have any idea what is it but there is something in this which can sbe something... but what it can be, as hagrid said that  it's something related with so first i have to go school to find because i don't know this package or whatever it is, is not giving me normal vibe.  Now we are out of the bank already going to buy whatever a student need. And hagrid told me and that  harry to go take first wand the shop was infront of us we both went inside hagrid got some work so he said he'll be back after some time. as we went inside we saw an old man who smiled well it was weird for me he greeted us.....TIME SKIP..... after harry it was my turn and after so many attempt that old who was the wand seller or maker whatever it is, he gave a another wand but this time when i hold it a black and purplish light arise from that wand then that man said " I think this wand is perfectly suitable for you " i didn't reacted at his words just nodded slightly because my eyes were stuck on that wand as i was not able to understand what does that light means. Then suddenly after the payment a voice came from back and ofcourse it was hagrid with an owl he and said " HAPPY BIRTHDAY HARRY, come see this you birthday gift " we both went outside of the shop, well harry was happy to see that creature which was a white feathered owl with blue eyes. we started walking out and i don't know why as i didn't wanted too but i wished him " amm  .... h-Happy birthday " she said in a cold tone without any expression.                                                                                                                                  

  End of her pov

Harry looked at her little bit shocked because he didn't expected that from her but immediately he smiled a little and said " tt-Thank You-u" . both talked hesitently and stuttered. While at the mean time they reached at the platform  and hagrid handled them the ticket of platform no. 9 3/4. 

Hagrid : i already handled these ticket to you, keep it safely until you reach inside the train , and i have some work which was given by dumbledore so you take care and i will meet you guys at hogwarts. also wednesday  please help harry stay with him until you reach hogwarts. because you are mature enough to deal with small situations 

harry was about to say that how platform 9 3/4 could be possible but before he could complete hagrid was already gone. he looked at wednesday and said 

Harry : i think there is a mistake in this ticket ( then she also looked her ticket too ) I don't think there would be platform no. 9---

before he complete his sentence wednesday cutted him off by saying " no i don't think so, but that platform can be hidden better if we find out together ( she said but this not in a rude but also not in sweet way).  he nodded and said "ok" . after searching for few minutes they saw people of their age were entering inside the wall which was between no. 9&10. Both of them looked at eachother. then Wednesday said " i think we should check this way by going inside and let's see where it leads us "  harry shooked his head as no and said  hesitantly " what if it's a wrong way or something--"  she again cutted him off and said " listen we don't have much time plus if hagrid didn't gave me your responsiblity i would have left you already. so better follow if something bad will happen i'll take care of that. he looked at her for a second then nodded slightly in agreement . " now, we should go inside as we already saw the other people get inside we have to follow the same, ok ? harry again nodded and said " you go first i will follow you "  she hummed and said " then, let's go ".

TO BE CONTINUED...

( A/n : hey, potterheads i think i'm creating little bit suspense for no reasone but still i'm trying my best to manage time for writing and also this will be a huge series. and be free to tell me if you saw any mistake in line or para. because your author is not much perfect in english. i will try my best to make more something intresting. keep supporting. i'll be back with another part, till then byebyee...  ( also thanks for reading )

from your a/n).