Saved the day !

everyone heard a loud thud as neville fall on ground but gladly didn't got much hurt . Professor  immediately took him and said to wednesday 

Hooch : Wednesday, thank you so much you saved the day.....and everyone do not even dare to fly with broom till i came back. ( she said and left while Wednesday who didn't even took a glance at neville all the time looking blankly she didn't reacted )

She turned back and saw everyone was behind her looking at her happily. 

Wednesday : What (coldly)?

Draco : [picks up Neville's Rememberall] Did you see his face? Maybe if the fat lump had given this a squeeze, he'd have remembered to fall on his fat ass

Harry : [trying to get Neville's Rememberall] Give it here, Malfoy or I'll knock you off your broom!

he said and went behim draco as they both were in before then hermione tried to stop harry but no use they were fighting but harry got a chance he immediately caught the ball and draco was again about to catch harry but 

? : EVANESCO. ( someone spelled this through her wand which made draco's  broom disappear he was shocked and fall down on ground )

And yes it was none other than wednesday she spelled on his broom which made it disappear.

Draco : Ahhah...aa.( he was groaning in pain while everyone came infront of him and wednesday also came infront and was staring at him blankly while thing was beside her holding her wand )

Wednesday : Now you will remember how you fall on your flat ass ( blankly stared at him ) now stop your stupid drama and get your ass up ( she said and turned around to leave but )

Draco : So you did this ? ( he asked not able to believe )

Wednesday : (she stopped in her way before she could go forward, she didn't turned around but lifted her head at right side and said ) Yeah i did... So, What ? ( she said sternly, before draco could reply... )

Hermione : ( came beside her and tapped her shoulder ) Hey wednesday let's go from her better not waste your time on this trash... right thing ( she said nervously  and started walking with her) 

Draco : yaa you - ( before he could complete  hermione glared at him because wednesday again stopped on her way )

Ron : Shut up Malfoy 

Meanwhile hermione looked at wednesday and hold her both shoulders from behind try to resume their walk but wednesday glred at her she immediately removed her and they both walked away with thing.

Time skip

Everyone was sitting in the class as the professor was teaching them about charms. It was professor  Flitwick  who was teaching them

 It was professor  Flitwick  who was teaching them

Professor : ok, so now follow my instructions carefully ok ? 

Everyone nodded.

Professor : now very lightly and gently Swing and flick your wand. And say " wingardium leviosa"  pointing your wand infront of the feather.

Everyone did as he said 

Ron : wingardium leviosaaar( he said lazily and little harshly )

Hemione : stop... stop ( she said showing her palm to him to stop him) if you will do like this then you will definitely break someone's head and it Leviosa, not Liveosar-r.

Ron : Is that so then why don't you show me the correct way ? ( he said being pissed off)

Hermione : ok, Wingardium Leviosa ( she said and perfectly spell it also it worked the feather was in air everyone was shocked including professor )

professor : That's good Ms. Granger(she smiled and he smiled back at her), everyone you guys also do like this ( he turned to see other students and then looked at wednesday who was holding her wand pointing towards at upside )What happened Ms. Addams ( then he looked upside and saw her feather was already in air )Oh good Ms. Addams you also did well ( he said again smiling hesitantly but she didn't smiled ) .

Time skip again 

Night time~

Wednesday was typing in her typewriter when hermione came and sat on her bed which was beside wednesday's desk  she looked at her confused and asked her.

 Hermione : hey,... What are you doing ?( she said casually)

Wednesday : Can't you see i am typing.

Hermione : Aishh... i mean what are you typing and as I remembered we don't have any homework for which we have to use this (she said pointing towards her typewriter)?

Wednesday : Well, I use to write and work on my own book at my free time. ( she said still typing and looking at her typewriter)

Hermione : Oo..... so on  which type of book you are working on?

Wednesday : you can read once i complete this. 

Hermione : okay...( she looked thing ) hey thing would you like to know about the new i found in library ( thing immediately made his way towards her while she chuckled as thing was bored alone ) let's go.

Wednesday : it will be better... for you guys if you will not disturb me ( she said ordering them )

Hermione : yeah yeah ( she went on her desk ).

A/n : and after somethime three of them slept and your a/n is also going to sleep because she is extremely tired these days and that is why not able to post new part everyday.

TO BE CONTINUED...