WELCOME TO HOGWARTS

after the girl completed her sentence, wednesday looked at her side and said

Wednesday :- I knew it, ( she said and immediately stood up from her place and walked at the side where the girl was standing while the other three were confused yet shocked, but they didn't  saw that to whom she was actually talking) you better do not try to run away otherwise i will cut your precious fingers ( after completing her last wor she ran out of the couch chasing _____)

the other three was already cinfused and shocked as they must be thinking to whom she was giving threats. harry was about to go behind her but before he could step forward ron approached him and said " stop, don't leave me alone also i think she will come back let's wait for her. ( he said nervously smiling at him because as you all no ron is scared from wednesday)

Wednesday's POV : 

As expected my dear parents sent a stalker to stalk me wow( smirked). and what else i can expect from them.  

and finally she found that creature, she was searching for in a corner and surprisingly there  was no one except her and _____

Wednesday :- Found you ( he was shivering badly due to fear and she caught him, it was an alive hand, yes an alive hand of a man that hand  had some old stiches who was running from her ) 

Wednesday : - Hello THING, you must be fine till now, but not anymore( she grabbed him tightly ) Well, welcome to the hell .  

She was talking to him more than threatening him but she don't  the a pair of eyes are watching her.  

???: -  Interesting ( smirked ).

On the other hand

When wednesday went away after assuring harry both harry and ron sit back while that girl who was standing and still processing said " She is insane " and sat down infront of them and said again " by the way my name HERMIONE GRANGER" she said in a normal yet a little sharp tone 

Hermione : and you guys ?

Harry : hi, my name is harry potter.

Ron : Bboll..dealsy( he said while his mouth was full of candies )

Hermione : understood.

Wednesday  POV :

why feeling something odd here she looked around.

 and saw a boy from another corner who was lost in her that he didn't realize she caught him, but after a sec become shocked as she was looking at him back and before she could say something he went away thinking about this her grip thing got loosened and thing immediately freed himself and sat on her shoulder and then she said to him ( thing ) " There is something fishy about him, don't you think ? " she said looking at the side where that was standing earlier then looked at thing who nodded by his fingers and she again said " after doing this  how you got  this much courage to sit on my shoulder ( blankly glaring at him ). she started walking back to the couch while walking she warned thing " Don't think that i am leaving you this much easily, i will deal with you later after reaching " ( he was just silently listening her sweet words ) " and  better you stay behind me "