Abandoned area !

Your father left this in my possession before he died. It's time it was returned to you. Use *it well." harry read the note.

Ron :- who send it ?

Harry :- i don't know the name is not written here.

TIME SKIP

Morning time many students were going home due to christmas holidays. Hermione was also going to her home.

Hermione :- you guys are not going home ? ( she asked to ron, harry who were playing chess and thing was cheering them and wednesday who was reading the newspaper)

Ron :- no my mom dad are visiting to my brother at romania.

Hermione :- and wbu wednesday ?

Wednesday :- well my parents know if i went out then i will never come back ( she said straightly still looking at newspaper )

Hermione :- ( clearly understood what she was trying to say ) umm... by the way did you guys found something about flamel ?

Harry :- not yet. ( he said still focusing on game)

Hermione :- there is still one place which is left unchecked.

Ron :- which one.

Hermione :- the abandoned area of library ( she whispered enough to hear for three of them )

Wednesday :- where was your intelligent mind before ( hermione glared at her and she glared back) anyways thanks for the idea. ( she said coldly)

Hermione :- welcome, and Byee . Merry Christmas ~

she said and went away ...

Time skip ( night)

harry was finding book in the abandoned area while suddenly a he found the book he was about take it from shelf but another hand came in touch with his hand  the that hand immediately removed his magical cloak which harry was wearing to hide himself. And it was Wednesday

Wednesday:- you are clever.( She said looking at him straightly)

Harry:- h-how you-u - (she cutted him off before he complete his sentence)

Wednesday:- this not a time to discuss anyways open it.

Harry :- (looked at her confusingly)what?

Wednesday:- open the book before that filch come here.

Harry nodded and did as she said but when he opened the book a loud screaming sound come from book he immediately closed the book while his lantern got broke due to the sound.

Wednesday:- give the book to me  and run away-

Filch:- who there ( from other side )

Harry :- oh shit but w-what about you-( she again cutted him off)

Wednesday:- don't worry I will handle let's go you hide yourself and about me nobody will say anything.

They both went away harry hide himself back with cloak while Wednesday was walking like she don't care somehow they went outside of before filch caught them but filch saw that broken lantern that harry before running away filch got shock he guess was their was someone but don't know who he immediately ran away to tell professor.

Snap pov :-

I was talking to professor quirrel more like warning because I have a doubt on but I felt like someone is watching me and quirrel but it was not if confirmed if that person was invisible or not their but I caught the other one.

Snape :- Leave before I kill you.

*Quirrel ran away*

Snape :- come out miss Addams ( he said calmly like he already know she was hiding herself)

Snape :- Care. To.  Tell. Why are you evesdroping here. ( Serious tone)

Wednesday:- I was in library.

Snape :- I will not ask why and because I am your GOD FATHER I will make sure you go back to your dorm.

??:- Professor snape

TBC...

{A/n:- long time no see my readers. I am extremely sorry for updating late forgive your author because I am pretty busy in  studies may be I will publish next parts late so forgive because my final exams are on the way 😭 hope you'll understand.}