Philosopher's Stone ?

A/n Pov :

A normal morning in hogwarts  students were having their breakfast some of them were reading Magazines and newspapers etc.

A random boy :  ( he was reading newspaper) Hey Guys look , someone tried to do robbery in Gringotts Bank  ( everyone's attention got on him and some of them  immediately went to him and looked at the news paper with widened eyes. ) It is written that they were trying to stole Philosopher's  stone which was in Vault no.713 . But nothing got stole as it was already taken safely by someone. Security is still trying to find about the thief. 

Harry : Vault no.713 ( he said in confusion )it's the same vault where me, Hagrid and Wednesday went before arriving hogwarts.( he said looking at Hermione and Ron also Thing was there too )

Hermione :  I think i have read about  something  this stone somewhere in a book.( she said trying to remember) Let's go to library ( she said and instantly ran towards the library while both ron and harry also followed her ).

The Trio went inside the library

Few seconds later ~

Hermione was finding the book in which there was something written about that stone. after few more seconds she finally found that book it was old and was huge in size, she took the book and placed it on the table infront of both the boys.

Hermione : - I have read this  book last week for time pass ( she said while turning it's pages )

Ron :- Time pass, is she serious ( he whispered to harry a little louder widening his eyes)

?? :- Philosopher's stone... which was made by Nicholas Flamel ( a voice came from beside hermione, she was sitting beside her and her face was hidden because of book. then three of them looked at her and she slowly removed the book which was infront of her face and it was Wednesday )

Wednesday : -  This book dosen't contains much information about that stone.......Page 678.

she said and hermione opened that page there was some information written about the stone, ron's eyes got more widen because he was not able to believe that how someone can remember page no.s of such a huge book.

Hermione : - So according to this, philosopher's stone is a Mystical object, made by a famous and old alchemist, it's a rare and single stone which contains many powers the user of this stone can become immortal by using it.

Wednesday :- In simple words it is the Elixir of Life. ( she said like she already know many information about this but the trio didn't notice it )

Hermione :- Absolutely correct ! But we need to find about Nicholas Flamel first. But--

Wednesday :- there is no book which is related with Flamel. So--

Hermione :- First of all how do you know about this?

Ron :- Now Don't tell me you searched the whole library by yourself ( he said in a little fear )

Wednesday : - If you don't believe me then check out by yourself ( she said looking at hermione blankly and then turned her gazde to ron and again looked at him more like glare coldly and said ) Who said i searched alone don't forget i have thing with me. ( and the thing waved at them like he is smiling at them, ron regretted his words ).

Harry : - But i think there is some relation between this and that incident which  happened that night.

FLASHBACK ~

It was night time the trio was going towards their house's hall but suddenly the staircase  changed their direction (it was the same side about which dumbledore warned not go if you don't want a painful death )out of curiosity they walked forward but saw a lock at the door.

Ron : Now you will do another spell to unlock this ( he said looking at hermione and then lock)

Hermione : ( she went infront of door took out her wand then said ) Alohmora ~ .

 as she said the door unlocked while ron's jaw dropped) they went inside it was all dark but they saw a flame from a side and they looked infront saw a shadow of someone, they looked here&there and was about to shout but someone covered harry's and ron's mouth and brought them is corner while hermione also came behind she didn't reacted much because she recognized to whom the shadow belongs to. 

? : What the hell you are doing here ( she whispering in harry's ear )

Yes, It was Wednesday. while thing was covering ron's mouth hermione was holding ron

Harry : - mhmm...( he was not able to speak she said " stay still don't move " and removed her hand from his mouth causing him breath heavily )

Then thing also moved away from ron.

Wednesday : - Before you guys say something wait for  while because it's someone on thew door so shut your mouth already ( she whispering to them)

The boys peeked their and saw it was Mr. Filch with his cat. then harry took wednesday's hand and ron took hermione's hand and ran in front.

Wednesday jerked his hand after a while then  said " First of all what are you doing here ?" 

Harry : - Same goes with you, What about you wh- ( he was cutted off when they saw a huge dog with three face was looking at them with pure anger like he will eat them alive in a sec).

All of them got scared very badly except Wednesday she was still standing calmly like she don't care or she can fight against this huge creature .

The trio shouted loudly caused them to bark but Wednesday was lookung somewhere else. the trio ran away but harry again back and immediately held wednesay's wrist and draggedher with him while she thinking something and thing was with ron and hermione outside. then 4 of them went inside their house's hall and all the way harry still dragged wednesday lightly because...

TO BE CONTINUED...

{ a/n : hey my dear readers, i am writing this story not in a sequence i know that but i want to do something different so for now i changed the sequence hope you like to read. like Wednesday i am also thinking to put something interesting in this book. so stay tuned...

byee a/n loves u (hehe)}