GOD FATHER ?

Snape :- your parents made me your god father for a reason miss addams.

wednesday remained silent.

??:- professor snape

snape looked at the voice it was filch

filch:- i think any student is out from his room-( he stopped talking when he saw wednesday) is this broke latern is yours and what are you doing here.?

Wednesday:- well it's not mine and what im doing here is called none of your business( filch glared at her)

Snape:- she was with me but i think there is someone else out let's go to check ( he said and ran to check and wednesday followed him too)

Time skip

Harry :- where is she? ( he said looking at thing both were waiting for wednesday in common room)i shouldn't leave her alone what if professor snape caught her, hope she is fine.

On the other hand

wednesday was with professor snape roaming in corridor to find who is still outside. while Wednesday's eyes caught something unexpected. it was a boy hiding near slytherin, wednesday stopped herself to check who is it when she looked at him it was Draco malfoy. he was looking at her confusingly like what she is doing with professors.

Wednesday :- Professor snape i found who is out( snape stopped walking further and looked at wednesday then at the direction where is was pointing) it's draco malfoy from your house ( cold but little sarcastic tone)

Malfoy glared at her not expecting that she will do something like that.

Snape :- What are you doing here, Mr. Malfoy ?

malfoy looks down.

Snape :- 10 points deduct from your house for not following the rules, now go inside your dorm before i cut more points.

draco become annoyed

Draco:- i will see you later ( he mumbled to wednesday but she looked at him coldly)

Snape:-  You should also go Miss. Addams you are like my Daughter that dosen't mean i will spare you every time.

wednesday nodded slightly and went away

Meanwhile : 

Harry in mind : -  I was waiting for Wednesday, it's been an hour she still didn't came back. should i go out again.

his thought got interrupted when  Wednesday entered inside the common room

Harry : Hey are you alright? what took you so long to come ? did the professor caught you ?( harry got stop when wednesday glared at him making him stop his questions)

Wednesday : -  Nothing happened, you may go. ( she said and went inside her room leaving harry dumbfounded)

Harry :-  She is insane (he said to thing who was looking at him innocently) .

Thing be like * what can we do,  mai toh khud hee pareshan hu isse kayi saal se*

TIME SKIP ( next day morning time)~

It was morning time everyone was at great hall having their breakfast and chitchatting .

meanwhile  wednesday was quitely sitting while reading newspaper but someone suddenly came and spilled the juice on table harshly infront of her but she nor even flinch and neither blinked still cold with her cold gaze she looked at the person it was Malfoy looking at her with smirk.

Draco :- i will not forgive you. ( raising his voice)

Wednesday :- who even asked for your forgiveness. ( she said coldly looking back at newspaper but everyone started laughing at draco and he immediately glared at everyone)

Draco wanted to reply her but didn't got words to reply so he left from their while stomping his feets on floor.

Draco in mind :- i wanted to talk to her even it can be arguement but instead she me in just 6 words. she is really something. ( while thinking about her he smirked and continued his steps)

TBC...

{ a/n :- it must be shocking how snape can be Wednesday's god father but soon in upcoming parts i will reveal how and when it happened also let me give a hint that snape is also one of the reason wednesday is a witch not a simple witch but one of the strongest witch because she is a made witch not a born, her blood is more pure than a pure blood ( like malfoy or potter)but only her not her family. Overall, there will be so many plot twist so after reading this may be you guys will become more exicted to read further. hehe... so that's all now no more spoilers.  see you guys later in next part byee...

thanks for reading}