Chapter 3

(Not Edited)
Hi guys!!!!!!! 

I have dropped a new chapter for you guys. Please support my stories and tell me how you are liking the story. 

Tell me what do you all think about the progress we have made with our characters. 

Enjoy!!!😊😊

Next morning, I woke up with the sun rays hitting my face. I sat up on the bed and looked at unknown surrounding around me. Then suddenly everything came crashing down on me. I sat up from the bed and looked out of the balcony to find the sun has risen completely, showing me that I am late. Rana sa was not even in the room, he must have woke up early and gone to his royal duty.

I heard a voice of anklets and saw some maids coming into the room. I recognised Soni among them. She come to me with few other maids and others started cleaning the room.

"Rani sa, Maharani ji has called for your first kitchen ceremony" she said to me.

"okay but firstly I should get ready" I said to her gently.

"Okay Rani sa, come with me" she said.

She started walking towards the bathroom adjoint to his room. In morning light I can see it clearly. It has a very big waterfall like structure at one end with a lake like structure to the whole bathroom. Even the bathroom of this kingdom is this beautiful and royal look to it.

She gave me a white cotton cloth to wrap around me, as I was not very comfortable to get naked in front of so many people even if they were girls. I never had anyone in my kingdom to help me bath, so I was just not habitual to it. After bath I wore my lehanga and choli and entered our room. I sat on a wooden furniture In front of a mirror and soni started doing my hair.

"where is Rana sa?" I asked soni.

"Raja sa has gone for a meeting with royal ministers" she said.

After getting ready I come into the kitchen with soni and few other helpers to made for everyone.

I asked the helpers to take all food to dinning table and asked them to inform everyone to come in eating area.

I go to my room to freshen up and came down in the eating area. Everyone was seated at their seats, except for Rana sa's and my seat. I think that he is upset with me.

"Maharaja dhiraj Vikram Dev Singh padhar rahe hai"

"The Great king Vikram Dev Singh is entering now"

announced an attende.

He come in the dinning hall looking as ravishing as ever, and greeted his parents and touched their feet along with me. Baapu sa, ignored me, which hurted me a little. We both sat at the dinning table together. The food is served by some helpers. Everyone started eating their food but I could not eat because I was feeling nervous.

"The food is very delicious. I am very proud of you, dear" Maa sa said to me.

"Thank you Maa sa" I said timidly.

"Why are you not eating and looking at everyone face like a lost puppy?" Rana sa said to me teasingly.

I blushed hard and looked around to see if anyone heard that but no one was looking at us.

"Bhabhi sa, you cook very delicious food. Please teach me too so that bhai sa can look at me with those eyes too" Devar sa said adoringly. I blushed hard and looked at my plate timidly.

"Arjun, firstly you have to learn about how to lit a fire of 'chula' before making the food, kid" Rana sa irritatingly said to Rudra with slight playfullness. Everyone on the dinning table laughed expect for Rana sa.