Chapter 10

Hi guyss!!!

I hope you all are doing fine. We have finally reached 10th chapter of our story, I am very happy. Please like, vote and comment on the story. It really motivates me.

Enjoy Reading!!!

I was crying freely now while seeing his retreating back away from me.

I did not wanted him to become angry, but I was just trying to make him listen to his father. So that the tension between them cools down but it all come out bad.

Now he must be feeling like that everyone is against him, including me. He must be feeling very sad and angry.

I come to my chamber and Soni come after me following me and sat across me on the couch.

"What happened Rani sa?" she asked in a panicked voice.

"Soni, Rana sa is angry at me" I said to her

"But why?" she asked

"because of the whole incident that took place in the dinning hall" I signed remebring the tensed conversation between Baapu sa and Rana sa.

'Rani sa, I do not want to go against the King but whatever he was saying downstairs was all wrong. How can they even think about doing that to you? Do they not care about your happiness?"

She said angrily.

"Soni, I am so grateful that you are concerned for me but the thing is Rana sa supported me going against his father and I just asked him to mend his relationship with him by agreeing to whatever he is saying about my Kingdom but he became angry" I told her everything.

"Rani sa, Raja sa is right and he is doing this all because he cares a lot about you. You should support him, he do not want to make you sad that is why he is doing it all. I think he loves you very dearly" She said smiling very big at me.

"Soni, what you are saying is bullshit! He just cares about me that is why he is doing it all this. Do not think to much about it and make it something that it is not" I explained her.

"Whatever helps you sleep at night, but I have seen him looking at you like you are the centre of his universe. He notice every little details about you and all" She said smiling at me.

"Soni, tell me how can I persuade him?" I asked her changing the topic.

"I have a very, very, very good idea, that Raja sa will not be able to stay angry with you more that a minute" She said with a creepy smile.

"And what is that?" I asked her hesitatingly.

She come closer to me and whispered into my ears. When she told me the completer scenario I was red like a tomato.

"I should be going you have preprations to make" she said winking at me and walking away.

I laughed at her antics. I did not even realised when she become my friend, but we have.

I recall everything she has instructed me to do, but I do not think I have enough courage to do that.

Phew, I will just have to take a step rest I will see where it takes me. Come on, Raunak you can do this.

I heard a knock on the door and Maa sa entered into the chamber.

I fixed my duppata and touched her feet.

"God bless you, Raunak. I have come to inform you that It's Vikram's Birthday next week, and this one is special as you are also here. I want you to arrange everything for his birthday. He will be very happy to know that you have done everything for him. We have invited all our friends and relatives from different kingdoms, so you can also meet them" she said cheerfully.