Chapter 22

"No, how can I forgot the memories you have given me" I said to her but there was not any happiness on my face because there was not really any happy moment we shared, but there were some painful memories encraved in my mind her always trying her mischevious act so I could get beaten by her mother.

Manavi  said she wanted to talk to me with same smile which does not seem very ethical to me. If she is happy then I think my happiness is going to be short lived as always. I said to her that I will talk to her in morning not wanting to talk to her. She nodded her and wished us night before making her way to her own Chamber.

I felt restless and could not sleep properly, I keep twisting  and turning whole night thinking what was Manavi upto. 

"Couldn't sleep, princess?" Rana sa asked at which I nodded my head.

"But this is your home Raunak your own chamber where you have spend your whole childhood, you should be happy here princess but from the time we have come here I can feel your distress. Are you not liking it here?" Rana sa asked me suspiciously.

I did not what I should say whatever I will say he would be able to guess my lie, but I do not wanted to let Manavi give any chance to find weakness in our relationship. That lead to only a single option of not reviling my truth to him. So I just did that feeling sad and dissapointment in myself.

"No I was just overwhelmed coming here I did not think I will ever be able to come back here as our kingdoms were never on good terms" Atleast this is the truth I am giving him.

"Oh princess I am very sorry that I was the reason of you misery but I promise to give you anything that will make you happy" He said hugging me close to his chest till upper half of my body was lying on top of him. 

I hid my face in the crook of his neck and he kept combing my hair with his fingers, the atmosphere around us was so calm opposite to the storm brewing inside me.

I don't know when I fell asleep, but next morning I woke up with a very bad headache. 

I took a bath after Rana sa and head towards the quarter of my friend Krishnika while Rana sa was invited by my brother for pooja before starting the rituals of marriage.

I knocked at her door and waited patiently.

There she stood with smile on her face and hugged me tightly.

"Oh my god Raunak! I did not even think that you will visit me?" She said inviting me into her room.

"Why will I not you are my only friend here, how can I ever forgot you" I said to her.

I noticed her nupital chain and vermilion on her head.
"Have you married without even inviting me, that's not fair. How can you betray me like that Krishnika I want answers now" I asked her feeling irritated and putting my hand on my waist to look intimidating.

At which she started laughing at me.

"I tried but was unsuccessful you know your family has more power than us, but now you are here looking more beautiful, happy and innocent and with the redness coating your cheeks I think that he treats you better" She said sincerely.

"Yes Krishnika Rana sa is everthing I  have ever dreamed for and thought that was out of my reach, but he proved everyone wrong he does so much to put smile on my face" I said to her happily at which she smiled at me.

"You deserves all the happiness the world has to offer I am happy that you are getting it now" she said while hugging me.

"Okay enough of me now where is you prince charming when will I get to meet him?" I asked her.

"You already know him" She said blushing at which I frowned.

"Didn't I told you about a soldier in king's army, the same person I had always crush upon?" She said and then the realisation dawned on me.

"Oh its Surya! oh my god I am so happy for you. You really got your prince charming" I was jumping with happiness along her.

We chatted till evening and even after that we have so much more to tell each other. I feel very happy to talk to a friend freely without hiding anything. 

Rana sa entered into the her room. I was shocked to see him here how did he even knew I was here. Krishnika stood up and greeted him at which he nodded his head in acknowledgement.  

"Rana sa what are you doing here?" I  asked him 

"I was searching for you so long what are you doing here?" He asked me coming closer to me.

"I am sorry I did not mean to upset you but I came here to meet my friend Krishnika" I introduced him there was an unreadable expression on him face like he in some deep thoughts. 

"Princess the night has already fallen let's go you can meet her tomorrow" He said and I realised that how much time has already passed.

I quickly hugged her and departed with Rana sa. He was looking at me whole time without saying anything but I was so engrossed in my happiness to notice anything.

A/N: THAT IS IT FOR TODAY GUYS!!

BUT I HAVE A QUESTION FOR YOU ALL IS THERE ANY PROBLEM IN GIVING VOTES TO THE STORY, PLEASE TRY  A LITTLE TO MOTIVATE ME TO WRITE MY STORY AND LIKE IT PREETY PLEASE.....

ANYWAYS ABOVE ALL THAT I LOVE YOU ALL EVEN YOU DON'T VOTE 

BYE BYE