Chapter 5

hi guys!!!!!

I hope you enjoy it, and please like my story. It will motivate me a lot to write and complete this story. Please comment below and give me some reviews about how you all are liking it.

Soni was there waiting for me to help me take bath before dinner. She help me removed my jewellery and bathing. We come to my dressing room she choosed a white lehanga for me. It was very light and comfortable. I thanked her.

"Soni, for how long are you working for this palace?"

I asked her

"I am working for 6 years now but my mother is a cook in this palace" she said smiling towards me.

"Can you tell me what Rana sa like to eat. I mean your mother is a cook she must know what does he like most" I asked her hesitatingly.

She laughed at me and said, "Rani sa, I am your personal attende you do not have to shy away from me, and yes I know my mother told me while cooking for him a time. He likes Dal, Bhati and Choorma most. You should cook for him sometimes. He will like that"

"I will think about it. I do not know if he will like it or not. The thought of him not liking it makes me sad" I said to her

"Rani sa, our King is very kind hearted and good person. He cares a lot about everyone, his people, the guards and the servant too. He will love it just knowing that you have put an effort to cook for him after all he love you the most" she said teasing me.

"No, he does not" I said quickly not believing her words.

"Yes he do. We all can see his smiles and his more friendly behaviour. This is all due to you" She tried to reason me.

"If that is the case then how will I know if he loves me or not?" I asked her timidly.

"Just ask him or confess your love to him to will say it back to you" she said laughing

"No tell me something else that does not involve me saying it out loud" I asked her desperately.

She made a thinking motion with putting her finger on her chin. Suddenly she looked at me with wide eyes while smiling and said slowly in my ear, "Go closer to him, like very close and look directly into his eyes. Touch his lips slightly with yours while putting your hand on his heart. If will beat fastly and you see a raging strom in his eyes to claim you as his, then you know it......."

l blushed hard, like beet red while looking at her with surprised gasp. She laughed hard at me.

Suddenly, an attendee announced the arrival of Rana sa. Soni stand up from the couch beside me and greeted Rana sa before going out of the Room.

He sat on the same couch as me at a comfortable distance from me and looked at my face with admiration in his eyes.

I tried to avoid is gaze from me and looked at everywhere in the room.

"Why are you blushing, did something happen while I was gone" he teased me.

"No Rana sa. I had just taken a bath so it must be my body warming up" I said hastly.

"Hmm, okay as you say" he said smiling.

I do not why I was blushing continuously. He bring some of his documents and started reading and writing. I bring a story book and sat on the couch sitting very close to him. I hands were rubbing with each other. This small touch of his is making goosbumps rise on my skin. I could smell his muscular aroma radiating from his body. I did not even realise when I started inclining toward him. He felt so good and strong like a solid rock of muscles. I put my head on his shoulder and started reading my book. This moment is very calm and I wanted to stop this moment where it just him ans me no other problems and all. I do not wanted to think about my lies and all. I wanted to have this felling of love, want and care for once in my life. He is willing to give me all. I know if I take it all I will always have this guilt of cheating him making fun of his love. But before knowing his hate I also want to know his love. How passionately he can love someone if his hate is this strong to defeat all those kingdoms.