Chapter 11

Hi guys!!!

I am back and very much alive. I was a little busy with my exams and studies so I could not update for a very long time. I know it was very bad of me but now I am back and will update regularly now. 

please support my story and share your thoughts about it. 

Enjoy!!!!!

I woke up next morning to an empty bed. I remembered about Rana sa's departure, it made me sad. I decided to stay busy so that I miss him less. I done my morning chores, come to eat breakfast with Maa sa and Devar sa.

After that we all decided guest list to invite. Some special guest of Maa sa was to arrive early so she instructed all the servants to clean the guest rooms.
We decided about menu and dance, local singers whom Rana sa love to listen were invited in the court.

At late in evening our planning for his birthday ended. Maa sa retired to her chamber as she was feeling tired. I came to my chamber and sat with a book in my hand but  could not even read a single word. My mind was somewhere else thinking about Rana sa what he must be doing.
Is he also missing just as I am missing him?
These thoughts were not lefting me alone for a single moment.

I put down the book and bring a needle to sew a design on cloth. I am good at handicrafts bit today I think luck was not my side. I don't know what shape is this made by me? I grew irritated.

"What are you doing so intently, Rani sa"
Soni said startling me with her sudden appearance.

Oh it's you. I did not see you entering" I said to her.

How could you, you were busy making this god-knows-what design" She said making fun of me.

Hey! I am usually very good at this but I do not why I could not do it today"

"I know why you couldn't" She said with a knowing smile teasing me.

"Nooo, it's not like that" I said blushing red like I have been caught stealing something

"Rani sa, you do not have to be so shy about loving your husband"
She laughed loudly at me.

"No I was not thinking about him and I do not love him" I said while covering my face with my hand while she kept laughing at me

"Whatever you say" She said smirking me.

"Soni do not laugh at me I do not know how to focus on something else he is always resolving around in mind" I confessed to her.

"I know"

"You knew? "

She nodded her head.

"Then? "

"You.love.him"

"No I do not. It is still too early for me to fall for him" I said to her.

"I am not going to argue with you on this because I know soon you will erealise it too"
She said with full confidence like she knew it was bound to happen.

"Whatever I don't agree with you"
I said to her growing irritated with her growing smirk.

"What should I gift him on his birthday"
I asked her diverting our conversation to someotner direction.

"You" Soni said abruptly not even thinking for a second like she knew this answer for forever now.

"I am not joking I seriously want to know as I don't have any experience in giving gift. I don't want to disappoint him" I said seriously.

"Rani sa, he will like whatever you give him as he loves you dearly but he will be escatic to have you" She said smiling at me.

"How can you say that he loves me? "
I asked her

"So you only focused on only that part" She asked while laughing at me.

"Of course I heard all of it but I was curious that how you can determine it whereas I can't "
I asked soni.

"The whole Palace can tell that by seeing you both. You both can not even take your eyes off each other, you both are married but still behave like some lovers stealing glances at each other thinking no one is noticing, always talking about one another and you both cannot even hear a word against each other. He goes against his own father for you happiness of course he loves you dummy"

She said in a duh tone like it is a universal fact and I am an idiot for not knowing it.

All the incidents from the very beginning started playing in my mind making me realise that whatever Soni was saying is utterly true and I am a fool to not guess it till now when it was very conspicuous.

I smiled at Soni thanking her.

"You are bestest friend ever" I said to her.

"I know" She said arrogantly.

We talked somemore mainly she teasing me and I blushing at her remarks.

I ate my food with her after that she departed from my chamber.
I go to sleep with Rana sa's thought running in my mind with a smile.

Next morning I decided to help Soni and others in kitchen. I tied my hair so that it does not end up in food.

I started making sweets along with khir while Soni made vegetable and others were making chappatis.

We all were so engrossed in our gossips and cooking that we did not noticed Maa sa entering in kitchen. 

"Raunak, what is happening here beta?" she asked me.

"Nothing Maa sa, just wanted to make something for you all with my hands" I replied smiling.

I covered my head with dupatta and touched her feet. I noticed two other women with her one of them was in her 50s while other one was in her early 20s. Both have the exactly same complexion with each other so I can assume that they are mother and daughter and a Royal one at that.

"Raunak they are from our neighbour Kingdom Lekhana Dynasty this is the Queen Vaijanti and her daughter princess Kala" Maa sa introduced me to them.

I touched the elder women's feet and greeted princess Kala. With their lack of responses I could easily assume that they did not like me much. 

Thank you guys that is it for today.

I will surely try to update regularly now. I am sorry that you all have to wait long. 

Please like and comment on my story. how you guys are liking it. 

Your responses keeps me motivated.

Love you all my lovely babies

bye bye!!!!!