Chapter 6

Hiii guys!!!

(not edited)

I am currently not editing my book. I will once I will complete it. I hope you guys like it. Tell me how are you liking our princess, Raunak.

Soni came to my room when I was wearing my lehanga and helped me in doing my hair.

"Soni, where did Rana sa go?" I asked her still thinking about the love mark and the kiss. I did know how I mustered up this much courage. I am feeling giddy right now. I want to always see him in front of eyes and talk to me while listen to him. We both make love and spend this cold nights in each others warm embraces. Just thinking about it made shivers run down my spine.

I have an unimaginable and wild desire to spent my nights in his warm embrace while we both melt on each other bodies.

"Rani sa, what are you thinking?" Soni asked me teasing with knowing smile.

"Nothing" I said fastly and looked outside the window.

"Soni how It feels to surrender to someone. I mean it must be very risky to hand your trust and love to someone, to give that power to someone. Maybe one day he could use it against you"

I said watching horizon out of the window. There was a strange calmness outside on the sky. It almost felt like a strom is brewing inside it. But still the calmness is very soothing, the birds were chirping, the childrens were playing while some people were working in the fields.

The whole environment felt cheerful. Just opposite of the environment inside her heart and body. A strom is reeling inside me which is making me forgot about the right and wrong, to forgot about the consequences of my actions. I just want to forgot it all and for just once in my life I want to feel wanted. I want to someone look at me with passion, wild hot burning passion like I also matter to him in the same way he matters to me.

Like his world will shatter if my mere presence is no there in it. Like he will do anything in his power to make me happy, that I am the cause of his happiness.

I like to feel that love once in my life. I want to embrace him and his love with my both arms open.

"Rani sa, believe me when I said it is the most beautiful feeling of the world. You will like this surrender and it will give you a sense of calmness almost like your whole world lie in that person. It is a great feeling I can not make you understand it in just few words, as there are no words that are deep enough to express those feeling. We can just feel it" she said looking into my eyes adoringly.

"It seems scary, but the people has wrote very good things about it. So it must have felt good. I will tell you when I feel it" I said and we both started laughing.

An attende announced at arrival of Maa sa. I greeted her by touching her feet. Soni go outside of the Room. We both ate food In the gardens the weather is very good outside with a cold breeze caressing our faces. It will soon start wintering.

"Thank you dear" she said adoringly looking at me.

I got confused with her words.

"Maa sa why are you saying that, you never have to show me gratitude for anything. It is my duty and choice to make you happy. You are like my own mother, the love you gave me is the most priceless feeling I get to feel" I said truthfully to her. She is the most loving person in this whole palace. Everyone loves her here for her motherly care she showers on everyone. She is a true queen who has won every heart in this kingdom. Even Baapu who is always grumpy to everyone loves her dearly.

"Because now Vikram is always happy and smiling but before you were here he used to be very angry and unforgiving. With your presence in his life he is learning the great quality of a ruler which makes him a king, mercy and compassion. He lacked in both, before you he thought that for every crime there is only death that can stop a person to commit the crime again. We were very worried about him. I can see a very positive change in him. He is genuinly happy from inside" Maa sa said to me with tears in her eyes.