Chapter 16

I come to stand in front of the mirror. I gasped seeing my reflection in the mirror.

 A red angry hickey was on my neck. What will everyone think when they will see this. I have to cover it. I don't know why Rana sa try to embarras me. I put my duppata to cover it but it will slide away while I will be unconsicous making it visible to everyone. 

I don't want any guest to notice it what will they think of me. I opened my braid and put some strands on my shoulder to cover the hickey. 

Rana sa entered in the chamber from the bathing chamber. He noticed my open hair and smirked at me coming closer to me.

"Shy much? Why did you covered it" he asked smiling. I blushed at that.

"Rana sa you don't understand before doing anything. Have you ever thought what will people think about me when they will see it on my neck" I said to him.

"Yeah, they will see that how passionately I love my princess will you not want them to see my mark on you" He asked leaning closer and playing with my strands fallen on my face.

"Rana sa please be ready soon all guests will be waiting for us in the hall" I said to him changing the topic.

"Of course princess as you wish" He kissed me on my cheeks and we go to the hall where everyone was already present. Kala and her family Maa sa, Baapu sa and Devar sa. 

They started looking in our direction when we entered into the room which makes me feel self conscious while Rana sa was confident as always. I touched my neck to check if my hickey is not visible while looking down. 

"Look up princess or your crown slips" He whispered in my ear smirking. I followed his advice which make me more nervouse then before I could not make eye contact with any one of them It felt like they were judging me I looked towards Maa sa she was smiling at us which makes me feels a little good with a the stares shooting toward me so I just focused on her face. We reached to them and Rana sa greeted all of them one by one.

We both sit on the table for the feast arranged by the bitch Kala who was sitting at other side of Rana sa and serving him food while ignoring me when I was just sitting beside him.

"Kala you don't have to do that Raunak will do that" He said to Kala at which Kala stared at me.

"But Vikram I have arranged this feast for you specially and I want to do everything to make you feel special" She said making that irritating innocent face again. Ughh this girl!

She said and served food to Rana sa. I did not like that not even a bit so but did not said anything. How can Rana sa do that to me just a few seconds ago he was being flirting and romantic and now he was not looking at me. 

"Raunak, I am waiting for you to start I am hungry won't you eat?" he asked startling me.

"Yeah you start Rana sa. I will eat after you" I said to him.

"No eat with me" He said not letting go.

I agreed and started serving myself. 

"No, Eat in my plate. Maa and Baba are eating in one plate also we should learn from them" He said making me red. 

I do not why it is so I mean I was the one who want him to show affection towards me and not even turn his eyes to Kala but when he does that I feel embarrased, but I do not know why I was feeling shy in front everyone.

I nodded my head in affirmation and started eating with him. He even took it to a step forward and started feeding me with his own hands. Kala and her mother's eyes were making me uncomfortable but proud at the same time. Maa sa was smiling adoringly at us while Baapu sa and Arjun were just focusing on their food.

"I am single and Bhai sa is just provoking me by being all lovey dovey with bhabhi sa. I did not that even my heartless Bhai sa had a soft corner in his heart, you should show some love for me too. Bhabhi sa you are taking all the love of bhai sa to yourself  that is not fair" 

He said pouting innocently that make all of us laugh except some jealous people.

"Ahh no Arjun I have saved your part of love for you specially which I am going to show you in our training from tommorow" Rana sa said making fun of Arjun.

"Oh no! No bhai sa don't show an ounce of love to me you can show it all to Bhabhi sa. After all who am I to come between you two" He said running away from the table and we all laughed behind me.

thank you guys!

That is it for today and please, please guys like and comment on my story it really motivates me. Your respones really matter to me I hope well to you all

Enjoy bye bye my lovely Rabbits!!!

(Rabbit is a very cute name just like rabbits)