Chapter 13

Next day was nothing special I did my usual duties. Talk with some more guest who have arrived at least they were good to me and behaved like I am equal to them. They all were kind. Maa sa introduced me with all of them one by one.

A messenger at evening came with the news of arrival of Rana sa on next evening. I was brimming with happiness to hear this, I missed him so much in these few days. I really wanted to see him and talk to him desperately. 

"Maa did you hear that Rana Vikram sa is arriving tomorrow" Kala asked with cheerfulness in her voice which I did like a bit. I just developed a new urge in me to kill her with my own bare hands. He is mine and she has no right to be happy on his arrival. Who is she?

"Yes, dear. I can see your happiness. Go make preprations for his arrival we have to make it special for him, after all its his birthday tomorrow" The Queen said to her daughter Kala.

Now even my face has become red with anger, I cannot stand them even for a second now.

Maa sa put her hand on my shoulder to calm me down but it was of no use. Its not their place to prepare for Rana sa's arrival. 

"Kala child, you don't have to do this. After all Raunak is here she would do that and I am sure Vikram will be more happy if Raunak welcomes him" She said to Kala.

I internally laughed a very devilish smile. I can see her shooting daggers at me which gave me insane satisfaction but I did not smiled at her because I know it will not end well.

"Raunak must be busy with her household chores let's not push more work on her and Kala is good with decorations too she will do it just fine" Queen said abruptly.

"No, it will not an inconvience for me. I would love to arrange for Rana sa's arrival and I have already planned everything so I assure you he will not be dissapointed not even a bit and also you are our guest I cannot let you do my work" I said giving them gentle smile.

I swear I can literally see fire burning in her eyes. She nodded her head at me and turned around with her daughter clearly not wanting to see me anymore.

"Raunak, do not mind them it is their usual self always being rude without any reason" Maa sa assured me and go after them. I signed in relief. 

All the preprations were made and almost all the villagers of our kingdom and our neighbour's kingdom were invited. they were showered with clothes and sweets. We all are waiting for his arrival very keenly. Bapu sa pacing around in the court. Maa sa was asking him to sit down and of course three very unwanted people were also here; King, Queen and Kala.  I don't wanted them here they were making me insecure that he will notice them and not me. I don't want to overthink this situation but still it is still reeling in my mind. 

Suddenly an attendee informed about him entering into the palace. Maa sa take arthi ki thali with her and prayed for his long life and blessed him. Bapu sa hugged him and blessed for his long life they wished him for his Birthday. He looked at me and smiled at me, I smiled back at him. He was coming towards me but then Kala's family stand in front of him. They hugged him and congratulated him. They all started chatting with each other and Bapu sa and Maa sa also joined them. 

Rana sa was also very engrossed with them lifting his brows every now and then to me. I feel anger towards him. He came home after so many days and even not showing any agitation to meet me. I guess I was the only one missing him he would not even have noticed my absence or maybe he would also have liked Kala. 

Even if I know how irrational I am thinking my heart was still not ready to accept the fact. I turn around and ran towards my chamber. 

THANK YOU GUYS!!!

I HOPE YOU ALL ARE ENJOYING MY STORY. PLEASE SHOWER YOUR LOVE AND SUPPORT TO IT. IT GIVES ME MOTIVATION. COMMENT YOUR THOUGHTS AND LIKE, AND ATLEAST PLEASE PRESS THE LIKE BUTTON I DO NOT LIKE THE LACK OF RESPONSE YOU GUYS ARE SHOWING, I ALSO NEED SOME MOTIVATION TO CONTINUE MY WRITING. YOUR LACK OF RESPOSE MAKE ME FEEL THAT NO ONE IS REALLY READING MY BOOK AND I AM JUST WRITING IT NONETHLESS. I HOPE YOU ALL UNDERSTAND

LOVE YOU ALL 

BYE BYE!!!!