Chapter 21

Hi guys!!

Long time no see

well here's a new chapter I am droping. please like and comment on my story it sometimes feels like no one is even reading it!!

He caged me in between him and wall. His smooth lips were gliding from my cheeks to my lips, to my neck but not once he touched me. It was like a feather touch, it felt like he isn't even touching and I am imagining his nearness.

I feel like he was doing this to tease me, it was tempting and I wanted nothing more than to give into him but couldn't find my voice.

I shifted more towards him leaving the support of the wall behind me and put my hands around his shoulders. He was taller than me I couldn't reach him. I looked into his eyes a blush covering my cheeks to my neck but I did not allow myself to shy away from him.

He leaned a little but exactly in my reach. A smirk was formed on his lips teasing me. I stepped on his feet and encircled both of my arms around his neck to gain my balance while he put both his hands on my waist pressing me against him.

It was a very intimate position I can feel his heat seeping into me and melting away the last shread of shyness left in me. I move to close the distance between our lips but he stand up to his full height teasing me. I stand up on my toes on his feet to reach his height but he moved his head away from me. It starts to irritate me. 

I pulled his overcoat and moved his face towards me and kissed him surprising him. I bit on his lips to convey my irritation to him. He hissed at that but his smile never flattered. I licked his lips clean of the blood I have caused to flow. He pinched me on my waist  and I gasped and he put his tounge inside me and started kissing me with an unbeatable passion consuming me into him. I was just following him melting into the kiss. He moved towards my neck peppering kisses everywhere. It was so overwhelming I haven't felt anything like this before. It felt so good. He was bitting on my neck I hissed at that from the pain but at the same time it was so pleasurable that I was dripping down there. Every part of my body was on fire craving for him like he was the only oasis which can now only cool me down. 

The feel of his body, his muscular chest and manly features were igniting a flame inside me. Suddenly the need for him grew inside me I wanted more. His small scratchy beard felt good grazing my sensitive skin, he sucked on my sweet spot and I moaned at that feeling this sensation directly at my core. I put my hand on in chest moving further down.......

"The food is ready Raja sa" Someone announced outside of our chamber.

I suddenly come into my senses the cloud of the lust cleared from my vision. My abruptly pushed myself away from him and  look away into another direction. I was so red that it will be hard to differentiate me from tomato. How will I face him now what will he think of me. I should have think about acting on my insticts. 

He come to stand in front of  me and I closed my eyes from embarrasment. He put his hands under my chin and lifted it up to meet his eyes.

"Princess, I really enjoyed that you don't have anything to be shy of. I would love to this side of yours" He said me smirking.

I did not said anything just a constant blush coating my cheeks were my only answer.

"Shall we go to join them for feast? I have waited for you but they cannot" Rana sa said forwarding his hands toward me. I took it and got out of the chamber.

We took the stairwell to reach the hall where the feast was arranged. I looked up and saw my  sister looking towards our intwined hands with a hint of jealousy dancing in her eyes. I tried to slip my hand out of his grasp but he just tightened it more.

I don't why will she ever feel that I mean she was the one who was to be married with Rana sa but they all married me to him because he had a very dangerous and lethal personality. I am happy how the things have unfolded in my favour and he became the sweetest person in the life I never had, but she doesn't have any right to be jealous.

Confused in my thoughts we descended the stairs and the feast passed in a blur. Everything was changed now my family was talking and greeting to me with respect and with tone sweet like honey and as I suspected my step-sister Manavi she was was roaming around Rana sa, trying to make any stupid conversation with him and she was standing too close to him for my likeness. I felt anger rising in me like never before. I go to Rana sa and intwined both his hands into mine.

"Are you enjoying here Rana sa?" I asked him on which he nodded his head smiling at me. I ignored Manavi like she wasn't even here.

"I am tired let us go to take some rest then" I said  to him and started pulling him by his hands to stairs. 

"Raunak my dear sister, have you forgotten me?" Manavi asked with a sweet smile plastered on her beautiful face. I will give that to her she was very beautiful just like her mother.

"No, how can I forgot the memories you have given me" I said to her but there was not any happiness on my face because there was not really any happy moment we shared, but there were some painful memories encraved in my mind her always trying her mischevious act so I could get beaten by her mother.

hi guys 

that is it for today but please vote and comment on my book.

It really motivates me to write a new chapter for you all.

Love you all!