Chapter 24

With tears flowing out of eyes I existed the chamber.

I did not know what to do or where do go. I walk out of the palace and knocked at Krishnika door.

She opened the door and gasped seeing me. She invited me inside her quarter. I sat on the couch and she sat beside me hugging. I cried for hours on her shoulder and told her everything from starting.

"Raunak why did not you told him about yourself earlier?" She asked me distressed.

"I wanted to but at first I was scared of him and later on I grew attached towards him and did not even realised when I fell into love with him. It was so easy to love him which make it more hard for me to confess to him" I told her crying.

"Raunak I can not say that you are totally innocent you should have told him. He trusted you. I still think that you should be the one to reveal you true identity not anyone else, he might be able to forgive. He will understand your reasoning" She told me wiping my tears.

I shook my head, "No I had so many opportunities to come out clean to him and I missed it all for my selfish heart. I have missed my chance it is only better for him and for me if I just leave him to find his happiness, I know that Rana sa hate liars and I do not want to see hate in his eyes for me. I just can't. That is why I am here Krishnika please help me this last time. Please do not tell anyone that I left" I said to her 

"You know this is very reckless decision to run away from truth?" Krishinka's husband, Sanjay  said standing at the door.

"But how can I face him now?" I asked him not knowing anything.

"Raunak We all know that what you did is a huge mistake from your side. If he had trusted in you then you should have trusted him too and now when he get to know about your true self you are running away from him. Didn't he deserve a little loyalty and trust from your side too. You should be present there with Manavi there to tell your side of story too. Do not make it more bad then it already is" Sanjay said but all his attempt is in vain. I was scared not knowing what to do anymore even if I explain him and tell him my point of view will he believe in me and why should he believe me? After what I have done to him I don't think I even have any right to ask for his forgiveness. I should stay here anymore to make him more misrable.

"I don't think anything is going to work out now. It is too late I had my chances but I decided to live into a lie. It's better if I get out of his life without him knowing too I don't think he will search for me after knowing I am an illegitimate child of my parents, a commoner. Please help me this once after that I will never ask for you anything anymore" I requested to them with tears in my eyes.

"I still don't think it is a good idea what are you doing is not good but you are my friend if you think this is rational decision then I will help you" Krishnika said hugging me.

"Please help me cross the border of our kingdom. I want to start anew. I want to live in my mother's village" I told them about my decision.

They nodded their head and asked me to take some rest.

"No I want to leave now" I told Krishnika.

"It will be a long journey. It will take us 3-4 days to reach your mother's village. It's better if you take some rest before your journey" Sanjeev told me but I declined telling him that I want to start my journey tonight.

At last he agreed. Krishnika gave me a colourful lehanga choli worn by Nomads. He told me it would be good if I go along with them. That way no one will be able to recognise me.

I sat with them inside their carriage. Sanjeev told them that I was his sister and told them that I want to go Tulsipur which was my mother's village. They were invited here for dance for my brother's wedding which was tomorrow.

The carriage started moving at midnight when the palace was not very quiet because everyone was busy in the prepration of the wedding. I look up at our chamber one last time but no one was there. At a window of the palace I saw a soldier looking at me intently. I quickly pulled my duppata to cover my face so that no one can recognise me. I just hope that he has not identified me. When we crossed the Gate of the palace and no one seems to follow or stop us only then I took a long breath. Maybe after all he didn't recognise me he was far away from me to even see my face clearly.

A/N: Hi guys! That is it for today. So what do you think about this chapter.

Did Raunak make the right choice or she is just making wrong decisions one after the another? I swear I don't want her to leave Rana sa behind. My poor baby will be heartbroken.

Anyway stay tuned and look after yourself guys 

bye bye