Chapter 25

Vikram's POV

It was so boring here spending my precious time trying to enjoy Raunak's brother bachelor party while he was completely drunk that I wonder if he would be able to remember his own name. The royal dancers were dancing in front of us to entertain us...

While everyone was around me was drinking Madira and enjoying their time my mind was with Raunak along with my heart. She is such a innocent girl I wonder if she have ever seen the world outside? did she know the darkness of this world? 

Everyone was offering me Madira saying its my first time coming in their Kingdom and they want me to enjoy my time here, but I knows better to trust them so easily. They have to prove them their worth before making friendship with my Kingdom. We do not make allies very easily but once we do we don't let them down till our last breadth. Not like these bastards who will left you for another powerful opponent. I declined their offer saying I was not in mood to be drunk. This was not enough for them to stop asking me so I just took one glass and keep sipping it slowly so that no one disturbs me.

My mind keep thinking about my princess why she turns silent and timid whenever we go to meet her family member. She always tightens her hold on my hand as if the second I will leave her everyone is going to eat her alive. I thought she would be very happy to come here and enjoy her days but her reaction is completely opposite. Maybe she was upset to come here because she was forced to marry me. It makes me sad that I was somehow the reason of her sadness. 

At the time of our marriage my father kept repeating to marry                               but I did not liked her, never. There was never any attraction nor feeling from my side I do not where they even get this idea. When I told my dad that I will not marry her and he started shouting at me and just to piss him off I married Raunak as peace treaty between our Kingdom. It was a win-win condition.

Until I  met Raunak She was beadth-taking beautiful and so shy, innocent and timid. I thought that the princess of Ratnapur is going to be a spoiled and immature girl, not someone like Raunak who was fearful of everything. It makes me want to protect her from everything and everyone. The moment I saw her  eyes I decided that I will become a good person just for her happiness. She will never cry or be sad with me. I will make sure of that. If someone make her sad my blood boils I don't want her to be sad.

It was just before the dawn that I decided to retire to my chamber to my beautiful wife. She must have fell asleep on the couch. One thing I have learned about her that she never sleep on bed when I don't sleep with her. Maybe she was scared to sleep alone on bed. My poor princess. 

Everyone here was already knocked out on floor. I come to our Chamber. I thought that she would be sleeping on couch or even on our bed but she was not here. I check bathroom but was not there too. It was very early in the morning I think she must be roaming around in the palace somewhere. I come out of the Chamber and started looking around for her. I asked some guards standing around corners about her whereabouts but they said they have seen her going somewhere at night but had not seen her coming back in her chamber. 

They all started searching for her. My mind goes to her friend house she was very happy there not looking lost like in this palace. My mind suddenly started making different scenarios in my head maybe she was not happy with me so she left me the first chance she got or she was not happy with her family.

Anyways, she just was not here. I decided to pay a visit towards her friend's house. I knocked at the door. It opened and the woman was surprised to see me here. Her reaction to me told me that she knew something about my princess and that was not very pleasant.

I asked her about Raunak but she said that she does not know anything about her.

"Raja sa, I have not seen Rani sa from the evening she last come here" she lied to me. I know she was lying to me but I do know why.

"Why are not you telling me about her? What are you trying to hide from me? I swear if anything happened to her I will destroy this whole Kingdom! One last chance where Is She?"  I threatened her seeing red. Just thinking about something bad happening with my princess is enough to make me loose my control.

"How can she tell you about her when my dear sister was the one who decided to run away from you?" Someone said coming behind me.

A/N: Hi guys! A more interesting chapter ahead cooking up for you. I hope you like the twist and turn our story is facing. I know I am enjoying them a lot. 

vote and comment to show your love towards me and my story

stay healthy because you are important for your loved ones.

Bye bye Love you all !