Chapter 17

The feast went well at night. We did pooja  in front of our kul devi  and gave clothes and sweets to the people of our Kingdom. A huge feast was organised for Royals from our ally Kingdoms. Dance and classical music were played everyone enjoyed it and especially Rana sa enjoyed that was what I wanted most.

The unpleasant intervention of Kala between me and Rana sa did  not really affected me that much. He was just looking at me noticing me silently wherever I am look into his direction I caught him already looking at me. I smiled at him blushing and in return he cracked his cute smile which make him look more handsome. He was not even looking in the direction of all the beautiful girls around him. I felt like I was something important to him like a sun of someone's solar system.

After the feast we bid everyone and they at last retired for the bed at midnight. I and Rana sa also come to our chamber. I changed into more light lehanga choli and remove all my jewellery, Rana sa also changed into his white kurta and payjama which was my favourite dress on him. He really looks more ravishing and handsome in them.

"Thank you princess" He said sitting on the bed and smiling adoringly at me.

"You liked that?" I asked 

"I loved that thank you for making this day more special for me with you presence and more than that for making me special. When you put so much effort in something to make me happy I think that is the thing that really matters. Thank you for everything Raunak for everything, for accepting me, for accepting my family as yours, for changing me into a different person and for always being there to put a smile on my face" He said it all in one breath like he was dying to let it out.

"I did not do anything It was always in you" I said to him 

"maybe but your innocence make me feel like a caveman when I was away from you I used to worry about you well being what if something happend to you who will protect you? When I come back I just wanted to see your face" He said pulling me closer and laying with my head on top of his chest.

I looked at his face smiling without saying anything this felt good; right like home. 

"Rana sa I am not innocent" I said to him remembering about my true self. He laughed at that and started combing my hair with his finger a expression of contemption adoring his face.

"Rana sa what if this all become lie like someone lied to you about something you were thinking real all along" I asked not wanting to hear his answer.

"I will kill them because that is the only punishment they get for fooling me but you do not worry my princess I will never let anyone hurt one they will not even be able to touch you" He promised me.

"Maybe you should try to know about the reason first" I said to him with hesitation.

"No, there is not reason they could have told me I would have protected them but playing with my trust is like playing with fire, there is no forgiveness for it but princess why are you asking me this are you trying to know the consequences before ploting my murder" He joked laughing.

"No why would I want to kill you? Please trust me Rana sa I will never kill you for anything you are too precious for me I did not mean that. I am sorry I will not ask you about that" I said not meeting his eyes. I did not it started to sound like that but still that make me feel scared.

"No princess I was just joking you can ask me anything" He said to me. I nodded my head and slept with my head on his chest while hugging him.

He will heartbroken to know about me and he said he will kill if someone will play with his trust but I do not wanted to die so early and could not tell me, he would be devasted and heartbroken. I was so scared and felt like the walls of the chamber is closing upon me making me hard to breath.

"Raunak why are you crying?"

Hi guys!!
Please like and comment. I really feel motivated with your votes and responses. I would really love to hear from you all. Please like and tell me how you guys are liking the book all along.
Love you all
Bye bye.