Chapter 19

Hi bunnies
Thank you for 800+ reads on my book. I am so overwhelmed, it made my day. Thanks to my all readers who support my story and give it a chance.
Love you all

I come to chamber feeling restless. I could not digest what Kala said I feel bad for her. Suddenly she does not seem at fault to me, she was also made to believe on that. 

Rana sa entered inside the chamber with seriousness adorning his face. I come to stand in front of him.

"Did you say something to Kala?" I asked him 

"Why do you say that?" He questioned back to me

"She left in the morning without telling her parents and even apologised to me before her departure. I did not know what suddenly changed her mind, I mean there was nothing happening that would make her realise easily" I said to Rana sa feeling distressed.

"I had talked to her yesterday after dinner. She was not ready to accept you as my bride and I just made her realise that her obession with me is drowing her deep in the mud of misery, that I never loved her" Rana sa told me not breaking eye contact with him. He was trying to figure out what was I feeling.

"You should not have said that to her she loved you very dearly. She must be felt very heartbroken" I said to him 

"Raunak I do not love her not now not ever. I do not know how did that thought even come to her mind but I thought it is bette if I just break her heart by saying the truth rather that playing around with her with lying. I love you and you are my destiny Raunak. I will never have any other woman in my life but you" Rana sa said in a very serious tone which make butterflies flutter in my stomach.

"Do you really love me Rana sa?" I asked him looking at the floor blushing.

"I will not tell you" He said with playfulness filled in his tone.

"Why?" I looked into his direction and asked whinning like a child.

"If you want to know you will firstly have  to call me by my name" He said to me smiling. I gasped at that. How can I call his name, it will be totally inappropriate if someone get to know that.

I shake my head declining him.

"I can't call you by your name Rana sa. It's a sin our ancestors and deities will curse me"

"Then I will not tell you. Raunak you still have not even kissed me and now you are not even saying my name. What will our ancestors and deities will do if they get to knew that your are defying you dear husband" Rana sa said teasing me.

"Maa sa needed me for some help I must go to her" I said to Rana sa before running out of the chamber. I swear I heard his laughter before shutting the door.

I spend my whole day with Maa sa. Kala's parent departed as soon as they get to know about her departure.

"Raunak your brother is going to be wedded next month your family have invites all of us to join in their happiness but you know that Ranjit will not know. So I have decided that you and Vikram should go. You also must be missing them too you will feel good meeting them"
Maa sa said to me in a motherly tone.

I hugged her thanking her for the love and support she has shown towards. This all sometimes felt like a dream, so out of my range. I never ever in my life thought that I will be someone's priority that anyone will even care about my happiness and will take some extra measures to make me laugh.

Slowly I am becoming selfish and greedy to want it all more and more.

I thanked Maa sa after that we took a walk though the palace mostly her instructing about their work.

At evening I came to my chamber exhausted and saw Rana sa already present there. He was so engrossed while writing something on the scroll that he didn't even notice me entering.
I decided not to disturb him and took a bath before the food arrives

I started going towards the bathing chamber.
"Where are you going ignoring you handsome husband? " He asked putting his hand on his chest making a hurtful face as if in pain.

"Nooo! You looked busy so I didn't wanted to disturb I was just going to take a bath before they serve the dinner" I told him.

He came to stand in front of me, "May I join to? " He asked in his deep and sensual voice. He come closer to me and bit on my earlobe this sudden action of his was enough for me to make me wet. He released me and looked at my face smirking.

That is it for today guys. I know I am a bit late but you know I had already written this chapter before bit forgot to save that and it got vanished. I have to re writte this😭😭.
Anyways stay tuned and hydrated too as the summers are just growing more and more hot.

Bye bye love you all bunnies🐰
❣️❤