CHAPTER 6

CHAPTER 6

[KULANI]

I am woken up by gentle wet kisses trailing up my back. He lifts my hair and kisses my neck. I should’ve known that cuddling naked wasn’t the best idea. I am not complaining. I feel like I am making a series of reckless decisions and I’m ashamed to say I am enjoying it. Being here with him has awakened something in me. I don’t want to say I’ve been dead on the inside but I suddenly feel alive and I look forward to experiencing new things and living life, with him. I giggle when his touch gets ticklish. He gets on top of me and kisses my lips.
‘I can’t take it anymore’ he confesses, huskily. The feeling is mutual. The only difference is, I managed to sleep. I’m not sure I can say the same for him.
‘What time is it?’ I ask, with my hand behind his head as he explores my neck, while rubbing me down there. I am dripping. 
‘It’s 3am’
I separate my legs when he pins my hands to either side of my head. If I lost them, it would get really awkward between us because holding them is his favourite thing, I’ve observed. He lets them go and lifts my legs. He briefly inserts his finger and takes it out before taking hold of his hard and standing dxck. This is going to hurt, not questions asked.
‘Are you comfortable?’ he asks. I shift a little bit and I nod. He inserts it and keeps his eyes on me. I close mine. All I’m feeling is increasing pressure as he moves – trying to gain entry.
‘It’s gonna hurt but I’ll try my best to be gentle neh?’
I nod. I want the painful part to be over and done with. He keeps pushing, steady and gently.
‘I haven’t gotten used to your body yet so I’m relying on you to alert me if you can’t take it anymore okay baby?’
I nod again. One particular push gets me screaming in his mouth. He stops but doesn’t pull out.
‘I’m sorry’ he whispers in between kisses. I tell him to continue and he gets back at it. Another push sends tears running towards my ears. He stops again, waiting for a go-ahead from me. I get myself to relax for a bit and tell him to carry on. We’ve been at this for some time now. I open my eyes and find him looking at me.
‘You’re gorgeous, even in pain’ he says and I laugh. Can he be serious for one moment? We’re working here.
‘This hurts’ I state. It really does. I just had to go do this with a Tsonga guy, didn’t I? Not so smart hey. He puts his arms on the sides of my head and fingers into my hair.
‘We can always stop’
‘I don’t wanna…’
‘What do you want?’ he pecks my lips.
He can be so gentle and soft-spoken when he wants and right now, it’s necessary and making me fall for him even harder. The more he speaks, the violent the butterflies in my stomach get. His whispers send thin shivers down my spine. He’s so charming and I hope he doesn’t know this.
‘I want you to continue’ I softly answer.
‘Continue doing what?’ he asks as he moves. This conversation is moving my focus away from the pain.
‘Tearing me apart’ I’m honest. He laughs.
‘That’s not what I want though. I only wanna make love to you, to cement and solidify everything I’ve already confessed in truth’
‘Ahhh!’ I scream when he pushes himself in and I feel like I’m torn. I shut my eyes and he kisses me passionately. 
‘It’s over. I promise…’ he brushes my hair back as I cry. Oh my days. That.Was. Fvcking. Painful. He always mutes my screams with a kiss. He doesn’t move.
‘Uta n’khomela neh baby? This is the first and the last time I’m causing you pain, because I have to’
Yoh… the people who said this ain’t that bad were lying. What the hell?
‘Should I pull out?’
I shake my head. My eyes are still closed. He begins moving and it still hurts. I hold his tummy and he stops. He puts his forehead against me and waits for me to speak. He’s so patient with me. He starts moving again when I remove my hands and I decide to endure. We can’t be doing this the whole day. He rubs against my clxt as he moves and that sensation is the sole reason why I’m enjoying this pain. He’s getting lost in this. I love it when he kisses my neck like that.
‘Mhm!’ the moan slips out of my mouth.
‘Nak’rhandza ani?’ he whispers as he serves his strokes. I can’t get myself to reply. I am feeling multiple things at once here. My kitten is feeling flames. My clxtoris is sensitive. I’m listening to sweet nothings. He’s touching and caressing me like he knows my body. I just—
‘Fvvvvvck…’ he moans in my ear and continues to move in and out of me.
‘Don’t cvm inside’ I can see by his facial expression that something is about to spill and I am not ready to push a head out of this hole, not after what I’ve just experienced. He clenches his teeth and immediately pulls out, stroking himself and splashing his warm seeds on my stomach. He goes and finds a towel to clean me up. He does it patiently with a smile.
I laugh. He wants me to say something.
‘Please finish up’
‘Why? I’m still enjoying the view’
‘What view?’
‘The doorway to the place that will house my babies one day. It’s cute, with these little soft hairs and gorgeous folds’ he says – spreading me open with his fingers. I laugh and close my legs. He gets up and drops a kiss on my cheek.
‘I never thought I’d say this so soon but I love you woman. You make me happy, Kulani. When you’re around, nothing else matters’
I smile. I think I love him too. I do.