Chapter Four: Jedi Order

NABOO SPACECRAFT - COCKPIT

Anakin and Revan looks out the cockpit window in awe.

Pilot: Coruscant... the entire planet is one big city. There's Chancellor Valorum's shuttle. And look over there, Senator Palpatine is waiting for us.

Revan: That's a lot of buildings...

Revan says looking in awe. The ship flies through the cityscape of Coruscant. Supreme Chancellor Valorum, Several  guards, and Senator Palpatine stand on a landing platform.

The sleek Naboo spacecraft lands on the platform high above the street level of the galactic capital. The ramp lowers. Obi-Wan, Qui-Gon, Jar Jar, Revan and Anakin descend the ramp first and bow before Palpatine and Valorum.

Capt. Panaka, two guards, Queen Amidala, then her handmaidens, and more guards descend the ramp. Queen Amidala stops before the group. Anakin and Revan stand to one side, looking at the huge city. Padme smiles at Anakin. Palpatine bows before the Queen.

Palpatine: It is a great gift to see you alive, Your Majesty. With the communications breakdown, we've become very concerned. I'm anxious to hear your report on the situation. May I present Supreme Chancellor Valorum.

Valorum: Welcome, Your Highness. It's an honor to finally meet you in person.

Amidala: Thank you, Supreme Chancellor.

Valorum: I must relay to you how distressed everyone is over the currant situation. I've called for a special session of the Senate to hear your position.

Amidala: I am grateful for your concern, Chancellor.

Palpatine starts to lead Queen Amidala and her Retinue off the platform toward a waiting air taxi.

Palpatine: There is a question of procedure, but I feel confident we can overcome it...

Jar Jar and Anakin follow the Queen, Palpatine and her handmaidens to the taxi. Revan stays behind with Qui-Gon and Obi-Wan as they stop to speak with Valorum as they watch the group head towards the taxi.

Qui-Gon: I must speak with the Jedi Council immediately. The situation has become more complicated.

TEMPLE OF THE JEDI

A unique building with it tall spires stands out against the Coruscant skyline. A small transport passes by the vast temple. The taxi comes to a stop, Qui-Gon, Obi-Wan and Revan step out of the taxi at the entrance of the Temple.

Qui-Gon: Revan, why have don't you have a look around the temple, the council needs my attention at the moment. I'll come find you when I'm finished alright?

Revan: Alright.

Qui-Gon and Obi-Wan head off in different direction as Revan just stands their mesmerize at the size of the inside of the temple, he starts making his way through the long hall of the temple seeing all kinds of Jedi of different races, some standing their talking to each other and some walking by going about their business.

TEMPLE OF THE JEDI - JEDI ARCHIVES

Revan comes across what looks like a library, he walks through the library in wonder. Revan used to hear how the Jedi were one of few who had more knowledge than anywhere else in the galaxy. Revan walking and staring, bumped into someone. An older man, black slick back hair, bearded with brownish Jedi Robes with a cape around him, and a laser sword that looked bent.